Leeds vs Dr. Tottenham - Sat 26th Feb 12:30 Whatever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Believe me, I've been supporting since before the 1990s... That was just an example of how far we can stoop if we REALLY put our minds to it...

I have the 'benefit' of seeing us in the early '80s when we were. REALLY a joy to watch...
I also have vague memories of relegation in '77... but it somehow felt more positive than this .. cos I knew we'd be back...

Now, I'm not so sure...
I go back to the 60's. Plenty of trophies and medals then

I'd take relegation for a season if it meant ENICunts left for good and proper owners with vision came in not glorified fraud accountants and tax dodging parasites

Think of the long-term gains
Better than hanging around mid table with nothing to look forward to.

I went and checked:
Sunny intervals with moderate breeze.
  • The sun gets to their sensitive eyes, or they can't hit a header properly due to squinting.
  • They get blown over in 15mph gusts.
  • The wind chill means chapped lips and they can't shout to each other on the pitch.
  • The cloud reminds them of the nice pillows in the lodge, they get homesick.
They all wear shades and carry chapsticks.
Take a couple of Xanax for the home sickness. Then they'll be no reason not to win....

I think he's still single...are you interested?
Really?
Boca Susto GIF by Dra Vanessa Thiesen

Vile fixture this.

Their fans are just horrible. Even against united some mug threw a coin that hit elanga on the head.

Just hate them..

Just want to beat them cos of this. No other reason.

Their football and manager are alright, just their fans are vile. Will never forget them hissing at us at Elland Road, I was only 7 years old then. The guys around me said I should close my ears.

Back
Top Bottom