Leeds vs Dr. Tottenham - Sat 26th Feb 12:30 Whatever

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm going to be enjoying my Saturday with people and not organising around spurs games anymore. I'll listen on the radio while I'm out but enic and levy have sucked all the joy out of supporting this side for me ,allowing us to get into this mess from the position we was in due to their mismanagement.

I'm expecting it to be 5 losses from 6. It will be a back 5 with shit wingbacks. Your goalscorer having to drop deep to playmake because nobody else in the side has a brain. 1 shot 2 if we're lucky in a half of football and sitting back waiting for Leeds to make a mistake instead of making something happen.

I would say enjoy to anybody that is mad enough that still has enough faith in this team to hope for a result and expect a performance but chances are high that you'll be watching the same old shit.
Your absolutely right on the players should be ashamed of themselves for not giving their all giving that all but that doesn't leave contact out for the business management we have no winners and we do not hunt know how to cross the ball into the 6 yd Box

Genuinely, this is a horrible fixture. They've just been dicked 6-0 after being beaten by Man Utd the week before. They will cause us problems, especially Raphina. We need to win the midfield battle, and not play Emerson.. We create so many chances down the right side, his delivery is wank. Either start Doherty or Kulu at RWB.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Kulu - Hojbjerg - Bentancur - Reguilon
Bergwijn - Son
Kane​

The prospect of Winks/Hojbjerg is so depressing

Really want to see the Bentancur-Skipp partnership asap.

I suspect Bentancur will be a few weeks?

any word on either of those lads?

The prospect of Winks/Hojbjerg is so depressing

Really want to see the Bentancur-Skipp partnership asap.

I suspect Bentancur will be a few weeks?

any word on either of those lads?
Bentancur will probably pick up the same infection as Skipp because Levy stopped funding for hand soap at Hotspur Way during the price hikes of 2020, initial estimates were 3 weeks out but that will be extended when both Bentancur and Skipp have to undergo above the knee amputations, which will have to be done by a back alley doctor as Levy cancelled BUPA for everyone at the club apart from himself.

Really unexcited about this for some reason. Going into Madrid tonight for beers and curry and seeing mates I haven't seen for ages. If the weather holds up tomorrow we're going to take our 6-month pup to the local reservoir for his first swim. Both of those plans get my juices flowing a lot more than the football.

Genuinely, this is a horrible fixture. They've just been dicked 6-0 after being beaten by Man Utd the week before. They will cause us problems, especially Raphina. We need to win the midfield battle, and not play Emerson.. We create so many chances down the right side, his delivery is wank. Either start Doherty or Kulu at RWB.

Lloris
Romero - Dier - Davies
Kulu - Hojbjerg - Bentancur - Reguilon
Bergwijn - Son
Kane​

Kulu at RWB is never gonna work; he simply hasn't got that kind of athleticism.

Swap him and Berg over and you might be onto something.

I wouldn't bank on seeing either of Reg & B'cur either.

Kulu at RWB is never gonna work; he simply hasn't got that kind of athleticism.

Swap him and Berg over and you might be onto something.

I wouldn't bank on seeing either of Reg & B'cur either.
Bentancur is out for sure. Reggy will start, if he was on the bench Wednesday he'll be fine for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom