LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

74 mins Winks for Lo Celso…hmmm - would have had Hojbjerg off myself, He’s been blowing hard this half, and Winks passing is better.

Moved Hojbjerg central. And why move Skipp (a righty) who’s playing well right side to left and have Lo Celso (a lefty) to the right. Very strange to completely rejig the whole midfield like that.

Oh fuck right off…cunts have skanked another one.

Hope this result really hurts Woolwich and their fans tonight, Siege mentality for the rest of the season over their outrageous cheating.
Let´s take a minute´s silence and think of poor Mr DT tonight!

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

Goddamn I only just watched the match, not knowing the result. I'm still shaking with excited energy, i can barely type. Holy fucking shit, did that really happen? I'm actually starting to believe we might get top 4 and start going places again. So much positives to take away from this. FUCK that felt good!!!!!!!!!!

74 mins Winks for Lo Celso…hmmm - would have had Hojbjerg off myself, He’s been blowing hard this half, and Winks passing is better.

Moved Hojbjerg central. And why move Skipp (a righty) who’s playing well right side to left and have Lo Celso (a lefty) to the right. Very strange to completely rejig the whole midfield like that.

Who are you quoting there? 'cos written like that, it sounds like your (somewhat premature) opinion!

I can only assume it's not?

Might as well turn off mate 2-1 down with 15 to go..no point watching the rest of this shit. Same old Spurs...

:bergwijnconfused:

4 Spurs academy players started tonight and finished the full 90 minutes - Kane, Winks, Skipp, Tanganga.

Underlines the value of the academy if we can get some though to the first team on a night like tonight !

We can’t give Conte what he wants in January.
He’d be better off reverting to a flat back 4 and strengthening the midfield, and play us on a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1
We would be wasting money on Adams, there’s a reason he’s not a regular for Wolves, signing a bench player at wolves is saying Wolves are better than us, perhaps they are. If he was technically decent and competition for his spot is stiff, it would be understandable e.g Donny Van De Beek.
And yes, I’d rather we trade Ndombele(as much as I love him, he’d never fit in here ) and Locelso and get Donny and Kessie(though this guy is frustrating to watch, he is indeed mobile).

Don't wanna piss on any parades, but I think it's Lo Celso he jumps on... The steward in question just happens to be in front...

EDIT: Nope, I was wrong... defo the steward! (who I assume has already filed for a damaged back in his 'were you injured at work' claim!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom