LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Haaaaaaaaaaa

You fucking wankhunters.

Great goal too. Hojbjerg has been great last 10 (what stupid cunts were calling for him to go off) hand in both goals, does well to win it and play a nice ball, lovely ball Kane, great run and finish Bergwijn.

Last edited:
Fuck, I needed that boost tonight. I was feeling down for all kinds of reasons, and as I watched those cunts diving and running down the clock and their backwater horde celebrating, it felt like an inevitability that everything I want in life will eventually fail and go to shit. And then like a fucking miracle, the heavens opened up and a very thiccc dutch boy came through to save the day and make everything feel better.

It's so stupid in many ways but that feeling is real.

Without wanting to be a drag on an epic result, yes that last pass was good but fuck he was awful at times. At fault for the 2nd goal. He’s supposed to be the enforcer but doesn’t get a foot in and can’t control a ball. When he ran it out of play in the first half it was comical. Behind Winks and Skipp for me
I agree he was our 3rd best CM. 6 Disagrees for your fair assessment is harsh.

What a game! Holy hell that felt crazy...
Awesome to see Bergwijn perform like that. Have to give him the next start.
If we win our games in hand, we could be ahead of Chelsea on points right now.
Daniel Levy HAS to back Conte right now, this window. Whatever it takes to get him 1-2 players he needs!
Huge night for us. Hoping it can continue, and might just be the start of a solid run that would put some serious frowns on the faces of our rivals!

Did you see Rodgers' face at the end? Still trying to do that managerial-emotionless-unaffected-by-the-result shit. I could see pain etched all over his face. Jesus Christ man no one will blame you for reacting when you lose 3-2 after being 2-1 up in the 90th minute.

Final-Form.jpg

I was out tonight and followed it on Spurs website, and had to leave the game at 1-1. By the time I got indoors, that gooner tw*t had scored and I must have yelled out every swear word I know (English and Maltese) for a good 15 minutes. When my phone pinged a few times, thought it would be fellow sufferers moaning about the result. My mood rapidly changed from utter despair to ecstasy - this is what this team does to us. Better than sex!!!!
So involved in reading this thread that I haven't done today's Wordle!!

Honestly, PEH did good today and was epic for the last 10 minutes. Driving force behind the Berg-goals and a couple of chances before that.

We need to upgrade our starting CM - he shouldn’t be a starter - but credit where credit is due.
Huh? What did PEH do for the second goal? I'm not necessarily saying you're wrong but as far as I can remember it went kick-off -> Kane -> perfect pass -> Berg -> perfect finish.

Back
Top Bottom