LEICESTER CITY VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | WEDNESDAY 19 JANUARY 2022 | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see Maddison a lot at the local pub. I live in Coventry, his parents live down the road from me. Never really liked him, but as you can imagine Coventry fans are mad about him.

As for Leicester injuries, they have no fit strikers. Iheanacho is at AFCON, Vardy and Daka are both injured. Fofana, Evans, Pereira, Ndidi and Amartey are also unavailable.

Soumare, Thomas and Castagne are doubts as well.

Watch it be called off. Premier League have really opened a fucking can of worms now.

I see Maddison a lot at the local pub. I live in Coventry, his parents live down the road from me. Never really liked him, but as you can imagine Coventry fans are mad about him.

As for Leicester injuries, they have no fit strikers. Iheanacho is at AFCON, Vardy and Daka are both injured. Fofana, Evans, Pereira, Ndidi and Amartey are also unavailable.

Watch it be called off. Premier League have really opened a fucking can of worms now.

Maddison comes across as a stupid chav, a guy with the IQ of a lemon, just a lemon blessed with football talent.

If it gets called off, the club should push for a 3-0 win. No way I'd take that for the NLD, I want to beat that scum on the pitch, but I couldn't give 2 shits about Leicester and their plastic clappers.

Last edited:
If it gets called off, the club should push for a 3-0 win. No way I'd take that for the NLD, I want to beat that scum on the pitch, but I couldn't 2 shits about Leicester and their plastic clappers.

Agreed, although they give a shit about us the obsessed inbreds. They detest our club and are so obsessed. Check any of their threads mentioning Spurs and it’s full of Leicester fans hating Spurs and harry Kane. Maybe they are trying to stay relevant. Hopefully we play the game and smash them. They have loads of key players missing.

Can anyone source a REAL LIVE CHICKEN to unleash in the away end for the rearranged fixture!!

Someone brought a Cockerel in once ('60s?) Surely they can't be too hard to find?

Or maybe we just lob loads of Chick-King leftovers at them when/if they turn up!!

Can anyone source a REAL LIVE CHICKEN to unleash in the away end for the rearranged fixture!!

Someone brought a Cockerel in once ('60s?) Surely they can't be too hard to find?

Or maybe we just lob loads of Chick-King leftovers at them when/if they turn up!!
How many times did you see real live chicken😂

Where you get the absent list from according to this the player out are Vardy, Soumare, Fofana, Pereria and Evans. Daka is back.

Where you get the absent list from according to this the player out are Vardy, Soumare, Fofana, Pereria and Evans. Daka is back.

Leicester​

• Daniel Amartey (Ghana)
  • Nampalys Mendy (Senegal)
  • Wilfred Ndidi (Nigeria)
  • Kelechi Iheanacho (Nigeria)

Leicester​

• Daniel Amartey (Ghana)
  • Nampalys Mendy (Senegal)
  • Wilfred Ndidi (Nigeria)
  • Kelechi Iheanacho (Nigeria)

Cheers! On that basis if Dier, Romero and Regulion are back we should in theory have a clearly stronger team than Leicester, still playing away of course but could be winnable.

Cheers! On that basis if Dier, Romero and Regulion are back we should in theory have a clearly stronger team than Leicester, still playing away of course but could be winnable.

The guessing game just doesn't feel worth the steam anymore tbh....... :(

#Jaded

Absolute joke. Based on their availability, it should be called off. They’ve set a precedent after taking a bung from the filth

So potentially Leicester team as below

Schmeichel
Castagne Soyuncu Vestergaard Thomas
Barnes Maddison Choudry Albrighton
Lookman Daka

Still not a bad team.

So potentially Leicester team as below

Schmeichel
Castagne Soyuncu Vestergaard Thomas
Barnes Maddison Choudry Albrighton
Lookman Daka

Still not a bad team.

We were dreadful against Southampton and Watford away recently, Leicester have much better players than those teams and they also hate us.

Can’t really see us winning. We are diabolical away from home. I think that’s why Conte is so glum these days. He got carried away with how we looked at home but as soon as we go away the true face of the team reveals itself. The job is even tougher than he thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom