Levy / ENIC OUT? New Poll 2020

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ENIC / Levy Out?

• Total voters
Why is it, when one of the richest clubs in the world finally sign a much needed football player, the fans are expected to cup the chairmans balls?

This doesn't happen anywhere else.

Get a grip lads. It's fucking cringeworthy
No wonder other fans take the piss
Live images of JT clinging onto his Levy out agenda....
giphy.gif

You’re not a member of “the rest of us” though John, that’s the thing.

The ENIC out crew aren’t feeling it the same way as everyone else.
Might be happy, but it’s also tainted for you.

Deep down you know a little bit of you wanted this to fall through.
That’s just not true

I am delighted and proper buzzing

Whats nasty and poisonous about it?
Will you change your stance after a window of intent?
No.
That’s right, agenda driven poisonous shite.

As long as there’s a 1.2bn stadium, while people claim there has been no investment, then this thread and some of the opinions in it are a sham.
If you spend 20k on your bathroom but haven’t done the kitchen yet, what would you say if your missus barges in and accused you of completely neglecting the home?

That’s right, the words “fuck off “ might just pop into your head, no?

Your opinions are based on a lie. No we haven’t won enough, but people putting that down to not investing or backing managers is bullshit.

You have John on record calling Poch a cunt for throwing the domestics and playing weakened experimental teams, then saying it’s Levys fault.
Sham.

You have the evidence that we finished ABOVE Chelsea and Utd and hammered them in the PL but “didn’t have the squad” to beat them in an FA cup or Carabou game.
Sham

You have back up that beat Ajax and City, but the squad wasn’t good enough to beat Liverpool, and Poch couldn’t possibly have played the same team that finished the game in Amsterdam.
Sham

You have a 20M team that won the PL, the year we finished above City, Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea, in a season that is regarded as our absolute best with the whole team in form, and all of Lloris, Kane, Dembele, Eriksen, Dele, Jan, Walker, Rose, Toby and Jan performing at world class levels.
But we didn’t have the squad to beat Danny Drinkwater and Wes Morgan.
Sham

Poch was a master at being through youth and turning “turds” into gold.
Sham

Everything good that happened in the last 6 years was a Poch miracle, and everything bad Levy.
Sham

Then we sign Bale and John Thomas wants to all get along
Sham

This thread is a fucking disgrace and I hope you’re all embarrassed enough to crawl back under a rock when we turn the corner..

Sadly, you won’t, you’ll still all be here stroking Chelsea’s balls.

Fuck the lot of you to be honest, won’t find me in this thread again. Enjoy the misery.

Last edited:
It’s a nasty poisonous thread, so I guess that’s going to be the vibe
Why should it be so?

It's a debate. A valid debate. With a poll added to gauge peoples feelings.

What the fuck is the point of this or any other football forum if certain topics related to the club are out of bounds because a couple of over sensitive posters like you start crying over it.

It's only poisonous because you choose to make it so.

You're a 50 something year old man, Sammy.
Stop acting like a 6 year old

Finally signing a decent player in 2 years (on loan as pure chance and he's even injured to begin with) - that's his job - to sign quality players. We need a striker and a CB urgently - Bale a nice bonus

I know that, retrospectively, Ndombele hasn’t been great, but did you not feel that he was a good (and statement) signing at the time? Bergwijn also got done for a decent fee and can’t be slated as a flop (yet...)

Bale hasn’t kicked a ball for spurs since his return, so surely you can’t be sure he’s a good signing yet either?

I am neither an Enic fan-boy or hater, but fair dos...

I am guilty of being frustrated with the nature of our transfer dealings, but am also able to temper that frustration with an understand that I am a complete ignoramus in that field, so reserve anything too scathing, especially when we are actually making signings.

There is a bit of a “more more more” about some supporters and especially among the ENIC out party. But look, we all want the best for THFC and some people are more trepidatious than others and I think that is simply the crux of the issue. I’d love a cuntload of big name signings at all times too... but am also the type of person that would think - what happens if they all end up Soldados and we do our arse in over a short period?

I can't believe the majority in here still want the guy out. Change vote button must surely have some fingers hovering over it after the recent transfer window or was that not enough to change people's minds ?
It's changed now the majority want him in. I have not changed my vote to in because although Im very happy with the window, he's let down every other manager with his transfer dealings and ended up costing some of them their jobs. It looks like he has finally found a manager he can back but it's taken 20 years yo do it. And of course there is the one league cup trophy which is an embarrassment for a club of our status.

It's changed now the majority want him in. I have not changed my vote to in because although Im very happy with the window, he's let down every other manager with his transfer dealings and ended up costing some of them their jobs. It looks like he has finally found a manager he can back but it's taken 20 years yo do it. And of course there is the one league cup trophy which is an embarrassment for a club of our status.
This is a great post.
And like most football fans, it's the achievments on the pitch that get my juices flowing.. 1 carling cup in 20 years is a shocking indictment for a club of our size.

Only on a Spurs forum would there be a thread dedicated to worshipping a man who has presided over such unprecedented failure!
No wonder other fans laugh at us.

He'll need to do a lot more than produce one half decent transfer window in a decade to convince me to change my vote.

I’ve been Levy out for 10 years.
The last 12 months, from NDombele through to Rodon have been very good.
If we continue to develop for the next 12 months, im changing my tone.

I truly hate him - will never change my stance

5 windows later he finally buys some decent players - everyone suddenly lining up for fascial. Sorry - not me, mate
Ok I accept your stance although the previous 2 windows were not bad. I am interested in posters views as to why they think Levy agreed it when he had a ready excuse in the Stadium being closed to say we cannot afford it. I quite frankly am astounded at the incomings and if anyone had predicted this in July I would have thought them mad.

the only other team who look as good as we do are Everton. we have quality everywhere. depth is strong now. I would honestly think we are cursed if we don't win anything with this lot
Yep, agree with that.
The only thing I'll add is that you do need a bit of luck, somewhere along the line, to win a cup.

The little bald twat thought he was gonna get away with it, now now Daniel you should have learnt by now.
We still don't like or trust you and those of us who knew what mourinho was going to do have no sympathy for you...
Its time for you to go and try ruining another club, maybe Palace or west spam is more your level ......
This is not a knee jerk reaction before anyone starts, I have not changed my stance on levy since he royally fucked Harry Redknapp the year we somehow got into the champions league..
What a tit.

Back
Top Bottom