Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

JT this "vast majority" is you, Zomb and a few other negative trolls - remember the mass protests? Kane out? Poch out? Levy out? nope nor does anyone else, it's all in your mind ... haters simply gotta hate.

DL is a very good CEO, that's his job, he's probably not a very good Director of Football or EPL Manager, luckily those aren't his jobs ... in my opinion most Spurs fans get that, even if you don't.
No No, mate. You should read the post before replying

I said the vast majority turned on Kane. I didn't. I was in the minority and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

You seem to have a habit of posting first and thinking second.

I was wondering what everyone's take on the season ticket renewal date being before the end of the season? Has this ever happened before?
Personally I'm not surprised, its just another snub to the legacy fans and I hope it bites Levy on the arse
We best ask the only man on here with his finger on the pulse of the club in general, and Daniel Levy in particular.

The Outsider The Outsider , Speak to Archie

Tells me that the club realise there's a good chance that Kane & Conte won't be staying this summer , need to shake all the money out of pockets before it dawns on fans.

E3IIF6LWYAAniLV

Better than United? Better than the Goons? Say what? On what evidence is that? Trophies? Average league position?

You can only "compete" for so long without actually being a realistic, credible part of the "competition" by, like, beating someone to something, before it becomes a mumbo-jumbo. In our case 21 years.

I credit ENIC for developing the real estate, but even that is done leveraged in the clubs income, so really this FC has just been exposed to a leveraged takeover by its own owners.

I'll give you one important point, though: Now, if not before (lol), there are money transparently available, now and in future earnings. There are no tangible excuses for not net-outspending anyone but United and the sugar-daddied clubs. Window after window, season after season. No more sell-to-buy. No more no-quality-players-available. No more difficult-to-get-a-deal-across-the-line-in-january.

No more.

It's hillarious.

Now we seemingly agreed there is no more excuses not to buy ambitiously.

And that still gets dislikes. So it seems to me new excuses are already brewing up?

No No, mate. You should read the post before replying

I said the vast majority turned on Kane. I didn't. I was in the minority and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

You seem to have a habit of posting first and thinking second.

Hahaha - pathetic JT - you have made numerous posts claiming to represent the "vast majority" when in fact you are part of a very small minority. You're not fooling anyone.

Better than United? Better than the Goons? Say what? On what evidence is that? Trophies? Average league position?

You can only "compete" for so long without actually being a realistic, credible part of the "competition" by, like, beating someone to something, before it becomes a mumbo-jumbo. In our case 21 years.

I credit ENIC for developing the real estate, but even that is done leveraged in the clubs income, so really this FC has just been exposed to a leveraged takeover by its own owners.

I'll give you one important point, though: Now, if not before (lol), there are money transparently available, now and in future earnings. There are no tangible excuses for not net-outspending anyone but United and the sugar-daddied clubs. Window after window, season after season. No more sell-to-buy. No more no-quality-players-available. No more difficult-to-get-a-deal-across-the-line-in-january.

No more.

JT this "vast majority" is you, Zomb and a few other negative trolls - remember the mass protests? Kane out? Poch out? Levy out? nope nor does anyone else, it's all in your mind ... haters simply gotta hate.

DL is a very good CEO, that's his job, he's probably not a very good Director of Football or EPL Manager, luckily those aren't his jobs ... in my opinion most Spurs fans get that, even if you don't.
A CEO maximizes profit and value of the organization in the long run.

Levy's short sighted investment policy in the mid to late 2010s cost this club a rare opportunity to be entrenched in the upper echelon of global super clubs. It's very very difficult to get back there, and requires far greater investment than was required in 2017.

That's a poor CEO and any other CEO would have been fired after those years.

How is he a very good CEO FFS? Doing a good job for his 121 year old, ancient miser overlord but the midget, dwarf cunt stinks of one dimensional failure. One wank LC has to form part of the criteria as well as frugal, draconian financial management

He would be a great CEO to take over a failing retail business and cut a few costs but could you see him bringing in growth to a FTSE 25 company? Fuck no

Levy's short sighted investment policy in the mid to late 2010s cost this club a rare opportunity to be entrenched in the upper echelon of global super clubs. It's very very difficult to get back there, and requires far greater investment than was required in 2017.

I don’t think you can say he’s been poor - he misses opportunities and is short sighted but he’s clearly not doing a bad job….. just not a good job either

Middling mediocrity

To the point re: investment in mid 2010’s, the most worrying thing is that Levy won’t reflect on that and think why if….. he’s stubborn, defensive and close minded and probably blames others rather than considering what he could have done differently

Hahaha - pathetic JT - you have made numerous posts claiming to represent the "vast majority" when in fact you are part of a very small minority. You're not fooling anyone.
Read......the......post

When Kane threatened to walk last summer.......The vast majority turned on Kane.

When Pochettino threatened to walk in 2019.....The vast majority turned on Poch

If Kane and Conte walk this Summr, I think we all know who comes out the shit show somehow smelling of roses :levywtf:🌹 whatever words and bluster they spout beforehand.

To some, the man is invincible. Its genuinely perplexing how a businessman with little interest in football or on the field success can be so admired and loved by so many after so long.

I was in the minority. I admit I was in the minority

:contefacepalm2:

Only one person trying to fool the gallery here, fella

Yup increasing shareholder value from 100m to 2000m what a useless cunt - can't believe he hasn't been fired. You sir are an idiot if you think that gets you fired.

Like anyone in life he's missed opportunities, many of them, but fired? that was a joke right?

Yup increasing shareholder value from 100m to 2000m what a useless cunt - can't believe he hasn't been fired. You sir are an idiot if you think that gets you fired.

Like anyone in life he's missed opportunities, many of them, but fired? that was a joke right?
That mostly happened because of the growth of football generally, and especially the EPL.

Spurs missed on a lot of growth by way of consistent and perrenial CL berths and the money that comes, the massive fan increase that comes with winning the EPL and or CL, and the star power in terms of players that would have followed.

Look behind the curtain to see that ENIC isn't much more than a holding company, using football's general global growth of the last two decades to grow their holding.

They're no different than a real estate holding company.

But they're actually a football company. A CEO of an actual football company with its expectations of growth would have been fired, yes.

That mostly happened because of the growth of football generally, and especially the EPL.

Spurs missed on a lot of growth by way of consistent and perrenial CL berths and the money that comes, the massive fan increase that comes with winning the EPL and or CL, and the star power in terms of players that would have followed.

Look behind the curtain to see that ENIC isn't much more than a holding company, using football's general global growth of the last two decades to grow their holding.

They're no different than a real estate holding company.

But they're actually a football company. A CEO of an actual football company with its expectations of growth would have been fired, yes.
Yes indeed Tottenham Hotspur real estate and property portfolio company plus football club.

He sacked Nuno the next day didn't he.? :levylol:

You're probably right mate. Although I think some people have some kind of inane love for the man that they themselves aren't even aware of.

It's why they're so quick to jump on here and defend every action he takes.

Whether that be the Super league fiasco..... Stratford..... Aston Villa ticketing scandal..... Self imposed year and a half transfer embargo......Highest paid CEO despite 0 trophies in 15 years......The pathetic DNA statement followed by hiring Nuno.

The list is endless but one word of criticism and they're rallying round their man like their life depends upon it or a family member is being attacked.

And yet.....a few bad results and they'll have no hesitation abusing our players or sticking the knife into our manager....

Maybe some kind of subconscious role-play fantasy is at work🤔 ..After all, 21 years is a long time. It's a very strange situation.
You really are a strange one.

No one has expressed any love for Levy. No one has EVER suggested he's faultless or that he hasn't dropped some major rickets.

It seems that your entire reason for being on here is to hate Levy. You go missing from every thread but this one when we're doing well, yet you're all over the forum when we're doing badly.

You point out nothing but the bad that you perceive Levy to have done, conveniently ignoring the positives he's brought when they're pointed out as a counterargument. You're not interested in a balanced argument, you simply troll anyone who does.

You're basically Wasteofspace without the tourettes.

KPMG currently put us 9th in world football in £value.

Clubs above are the true giants of European football.
And Chelsea. And Man City. And PSG.
You get the picture.

Not too shabby for a football club that have won nothing worth shouting about in 3 decades.

Levy is earning his corn. Might not be bringing success on the pitch but Joe Lewis isn’t that bothered about that IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom