Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve long been off the opinion that anyone that makes excuses or defends levy can’t be Tottenham fans.

He’s the worse chairman in the league. An utter cretin that doesn’t give a shit about Tottenham.

I hope his house gets burnt down tonight. The absolute Cunt.
Helicopter back from SJP?

Boycott the remaining games and do not put tickets on the exchange, the only way to force these parasites to change is to hit them in the wallet, thousands of empty seats against united will send a bigger message than a protest outside the ground
Why should people pay £80+ to make a statement? Simply won’t happen

Time to target Levy and make his life hell, ditto his chancer of a son

Anyone who attends another match day this season isn’t a Tottenham fan.

The stadium needs to be fucking dead. Blindly turning up like fucking sheep and “supporting” this club in its current state is contributing to the shitshow it is turning into.

Levy needs hitting where it hurts, his pocket. Stop turning up. Stop giving the club money. By turning up, things will never fucking change. He doesn’t give a fuck about on-field success. He cares about OH/P. Time to cut this parasite out of our club.

Anyone who attends another match day this season isn’t a Tottenham fan.

The stadium needs to be fucking dead. Blindly turning up like fucking sheep and “supporting” this club in its current state is contributing to the shitshow it is turning into.

Levy needs hitting where it hurts, his pocket. Stop turning up. Stop giving the club money. By turning up, things will never fucking change. He doesn’t give a fuck about on-field success. He cares about OH/P. Time to cut this parasite out of our club.
It’s been dead for months. Hardly anyone I know goes any longer, it’s just neutrals attending the stadium.

If they still defend them now, how can they ever argue again they ain't Levy/ENIC fans first and Spurs fans a distant second.

Ended once and for all
Yeah a while back I tried to see the good in them & view them as spurs fans who have just some misguided faith in enic & levy. But as it has become so clear what enic & levy really care about & how incompetent they are … the ones defending them are proving me right…. they are fans of levy & enic whilst the actual football team is a much distant afterthought . Sadly I expect them to carry on defending & supporting levy & enic even after today. In my eyes they are levy & enic fan & are cementing & confirming that as time goes on & our Demise continues under them. Miles away from even a league cup & they are loving it & thinking that we should be grateful.

Utter footballing incompetence from Levy once again. Materstroke of sacking Conte to replace him with his balding clone. New manager bounce!

Anyone who defends these owners is either related to them, in their employ, or of some weird cult mentality.

What gives anybody the belief this is going to get better?

It's only getting worse from here, we have an aging, out of form, Son.

Then we have Kane (clubs all time top scorer who we rely on for everything at the moment) coming to the end of his contract and will likely leave in the summer.

We have no manager, we have one of the worst scouting operations in the league, one of the worst footballing operations in the league, a team that is woeful and is in dire need of a huge rebuild, we have so many players out on loan and we have a chairman who is still living about 10 years in the past in football terms.

And people think this is going to get better before it gets incredibly worse?

We need change.

Back
Top Bottom