Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can someone remind me why Eddie Howe wasn't deemed to be good enough at the point Spurs sacked Poch?
Well Poch was sacked in the moment he was because Mourinho had agreed to take charge, there was no search process.

But he was disregarded in the disastrous Nuno summer, which was slightly puzzling at the time (he fit the club's parameters reasonably well and certainly immeasurably better than Nuno) and a disaster in retrospect.

He's really good and exactly the type of figure we're after.

I bet these cunts have the audacity to raise prices again. Too many fans will renew. Weak fan base we need a west ham fan type revolt on the pitch directed at these cunts. Fuck off.

So true. Said it before. But really don’t know what people think will happen if they admit they are wrong, especially when it’s to strangers online.
They're such a bunch of spineless individuals. Refusing to admit you you've got it wrong face to face is one thing. Refusing to admit you've got it wrong on an anonymous online platform is just taking their cowardice to to different level altogether.
Shameful behaviour

We're in better shape than where they found us, that much is obvious. But I don't think they have any idea how to move us to the next level and the longer this regression goes on the harder it will be to make up ground again.

They need to go, but the question remains: who wants to buy us?

New manager needs to be announced before our next game. Stellini needs to be sacked.

The players need to be assessed by the new coach during the remainder of this write off of a season and those who either aren't good enough or demonstrate the appropriate levels of effort/commitment must be removed this window.

Waiting until the summer to appoint someone is so fucking stupid.

The chickens are coming home to roost. This is what happens when you let a squad rot with the likes of Lloris, Dier and Davies starting games for years, after failing successive managers.

Levy hasn't always been bad on the football side but he is badly failing now. Hiring the crook as DoF the latest failing. If Levy had an employee as bad as himself, he'd sack him.
I think Paratici's been an improvement but not spotting he was damaged goods does nto speak well of Levy and has ended in a very short term appointment.

Howe was unemployed and available, not saying many on here wanted him , we are not getting paid 6 million a year to fail to hire Howe instead of Nuno though . That is how useless our CEO is , Nuno over Howe. I think if we knew we had a choice of those two Howe wins , unless your Danny Boy

New manager needs to be announced before our next game. Stellini needs to be sacked.

The players need to be assessed by the new coach during the remainder of this write off of a season and those who either aren't good enough or demonstrate the appropriate levels of effort/commitment must be removed this window.

Waiting until the summer to appoint someone is so fucking stupid.
I think stellini needs to be binned off this week, regardless of the next game, it's all about next season because this one never got going.

We're in better shape than where they found us, that much is obvious. But I don't think they have any idea how to move us to the next level and the longer this regression goes on the harder it will be to make up ground again.

Even the spurs fans who hate them give them their hard earned.

So they are going nowhere.

License to print money.

No one will pay what they want

We're being held to ransom

I don't want to litigate this point, but just to observe, in actual competitive terms that margin is declining rapidly.
Which is why I said we're now regressing and the longer this goes on its going to get harder (if not impossible) to catch up again. Liverpool will be back, Chelsea will spend their way back eventually, Newcastle and Citeh are going nowhere.

Historically we're probably Everton/Villa sized and I can see us heading back in their direction.

They've taken us from 10th to 8th while running up Leeds style debts. Will concede there was reasonable performance 09-18 but clearly not going to be repeated.

Plenty will buy us but they won't pay a ridiculous premium.

Back
Top Bottom