Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Your take is that conte bears no responsibility for results this season? That IS a hot take

Completely agree
He bears plenty. Who employed him? Who didn’t back him, or bring appropriate leadership so that he ended up completely stubborn and disgruntled. He’s done v well everywhere else, what’s diff here?

They've taken us from 10th to 8th while running up Leeds style debts. Will concede there was reasonable performance 09-18 but clearly not going to be repeated.

Plenty will buy us but they won't pay a ridiculous premium.
I hope Levy leaves asap but unfair to compare our low mortgage/revenue generating loan with their short term debt spiral. That’s stupid

Next season I doubt we can finish top half of the table . Naglesmann probably calling Chelsea right now saying I was

just joking GIF

I hope Levy leaves asap but unfair to compare our low mortgage/revenue generating loan with their short term debt spiral. That’s stupid
Correct. The increase in revenue from the stadium dwarfs the financing costs of the loans which paid for it.

We are a much richer club in the new stadium.

Richness is a state of being, competitiveness is a choice, a choice our leadership refuses to make.

Correct. The increase in revenue from the stadium dwarfs the financing costs of the loans which paid for it.

We are a much richer club in the new stadium.

Richness is a state of being, competitiveness is a choice, a choice our leadership refuses to make.
For how long? Does it fund the repayment if we are in the championship?

For how long? Does it fund the repayment if we are in the championship?

NFL and concerts my man. Football is not the be all for us anymore. You can only go to watch us play maybe 25 times a year?

You can go karting soon every bloody day!!! See a statue of Harry Kane too maybe.

Always a bright side to life if you look for it. Even if Levy has taken his eye of the footballing road.

karting-crash.gif

Back
Top Bottom