Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's because it is shit. It's a piece of fucking shit, surrounded by BMWs and gay bars. How does being a 'fan' of the cute cuddly little cubbies make you an expert on our stadium construction, genius? You can assure us Levy is doing a good job? Gee, thanks yuppie. We all feel so much fucking better now...

Baseball?!

How fucking tedious.

Also, is 'gay bar' meant to be a jibe? Fuck off with that shit. We're anti-Woolwich, that's the only acceptable prejudice on here.

Oh and anti-Americanism or at least towards anybody on here that voted for Trump.

:llorishowudoin:

Who are "those people"? I've purposely kept my beak out mostly over the last transfer window, save for the odd snipe ; )

It all just seems so monotonous. I don't think either party will ever see eye to eye. The goalposts will continue to move for the anti Levy sentiment. The levy apologisers will continue to not really give a fuck and just enjoy the football. Trolls will keep trolling. Most will have an opinion somewhere in between but not really care enough or have the inclination to argue with strangers on the internet about it.

The world keeps revolving. Football keeps on making money.
People like spursdem repeatedly giving anti levy posters lots of personal abuse. Its up to you what you find boring, but I think that's not only boring but out of order. I think you only seem to have a problem with repetitive stuff if you disagree with it.

What can i say.... football is supposed to be fun.
Unless someone criticises levy again & then you get bored. You can't be having that much fun if that's all it takes.
Hey, its up to you if you choose to have fun with people who non stop post personal abuse. Each to their own.

Last edited:
The same record gets pretty boring when you've listened to it 5000 times.
To be fair, it was equally boring to read the same people post about how everything is fine and not buying anyone is fine and there is no failure on levy's part. It was a fail, an epic fail and its okay to accept it. We move on now . Who the fuck is still talking about transfers and why?!. As long as we keep everyone weve got for the rest of the year, we can still be competitive. But no need to rewrite history about how much of a failure levy was in this transfer window.

Criticise him for what exactly?!

Great training ground, beautiful new stadium, brilliant team.

Yeah he's shit, bring back Sugar.

:allitongue:
You're missing the point.

Either you think that Levy and Enic are beyond criticism because of all those great things or you think he can be criticised for some things - like Stratford say - in which case you should highlight these.

But to say that he can be criticised and then not do it is self-contradictory

You're missing the point.

Either you think that Levy and Enic are beyond criticism because of all those great things or you think he can be criticised for some things - like Stratford say - in which case you should highlight these.

But to say that he can be criticised and then not do it is self-contradictory

I think it could be quite boring if every poster has to fully qualify every post with a run down of what they do or don't like....... :llorishuh:

Unless someone criticises levy again & then you get bored. You can't be having that much fun if that's all it takes.
Hey, its up to you if you choose to have fun with people who non stop post personal abuse. Each to their own.

I guess I just don't take it as seriously as you do Scotty.

When is the next march scheduled for?

I guess I just don't take it as seriously as you do Scotty.

When is the next march scheduled for?
Yeah you carry on moaning about anti levy posts but stay quiet on the likes of spursdem given out personal abuse to other posters & personal abuse to our current players.

Hmm.... It's almost like there is a point in the middle where most of us sit where it all becomes a bit much of a muchness. Yes Levy has made some mistakes, especially on the PR side but he's also developed our club in to a force with Poch and a pretty decent set of players.

He's not done enough bad things for a lynch mob to stand outside Hotspur Way with torches and banners, he's irked a lot of us though, a little bit with the new ground pricing, a little bit with the transfer window and some of the communications have been facepalmingly bad.

The truth is that there is no an alternative chairman waiting to stride in riding a unicorn heavily weighed down with bags of cash and a more open, transparent friendly approach where you could have a chat with him at the local boozer or perhaps share your thoughts with on the most recent gorgonzola at Fromagerie just on the corner, where you quip 'I think Spurs are gouda this world', and he looks at you back with a kindly smile and a thinly veiled hatred for everything you have ever stood for, I'm digressing here...

The point I'm half arsedly trying to make is that very few clubs have the ideal Chairman or Board, they will fuck up and will never be able to please all the fans but as long as they get most decisions right over time then you have to give them some degree of goodwill.

Also take in to account you can follow a club with 10 fans, they'll still vehemently disagree on a lot of things. You can only hope that they're trying to steer your club in the right direction on and off the pitch.

I'm not going to the ground with a T Shirt saying 'Daniel Levy's Blue & White Army' or 'Burn in Hell Levy', broadly speaking, most of the time, he's done a good job. You would be crazy to want him out and you'd be crazy to think he's beyond criticism.

Last edited:
Hmm.... It's almost like there is a point in the middle where most of us sit where it all becomes a bit much of a muchness. Yes Levy has made some mistakes, especially on the PR side but he's also developed our club in to a force with Poch and a pretty decent set of players.

He's not done enough bad things for a lynch mob to stand outside Hotspur Way with torches and banners, he's irked a lot of us though, a little bit with the new ground pricing, a little bit with the transfer window and some of the communications have facepalmingly bad.

The truth is that there is no an alternative chairman waiting to stride in riding a unicorn heavily weighed down with bags of cash and a more open, transparent friendly approach where you could have a chat with him at the local boozer or perhaps share your thoughts with on the most recent gorgonzola at Fromagerie just on the corner, where you quip 'I think Spurs are gouda this world', and he looks at you back with a kindly smile and a thinly veiled hatred for everything you have ever stood for, I'm digressing here...

The point I'm half arsedly trying to make is that very few clubs have the ideal Chairman or Board, they will fuck up and will never be able to please all the fans but as long as they get most decisions right over time then you have to give them some degree of goodwill.

Also take in to account you can follow a club with 10 fans, they'll still vehemently disagree on a lot of things. You can only hope that they're trying to steer your club in the right direction on and off the pitch.

I'm not going to the ground with a T Shirt saying 'Daniel Levy's Blue & White Army' or 'Burn in Hell Levy', broadly speaking, most of the time, he's done a good job. You would be crazy to want him out and you'd be crazy to think he's beyond criticism.

This, in a nutshell.

A little like the American Revolution or some call the first civil war .
1/3rd Tory/Levy apologists
1/3rd Patriots,rebels/ Anti ENIC Melts
1/3rd sitting on the fence , can go both ways.

Back
Top Bottom