Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Other clubs are spending money earned by the clubs, very few are able to get around FFP. Likes of Fulham are gambling a little but in general most teams are not.

The way we are spending is abnormal / anormal compared to the league and pre Poch we were spending £20M net (if I recall), at the same time our Wage to Turnover ratio is reducing.

I am not complaining about the way we are doing things this is the best time I remember being a spurs fan.

Infrastructure improvements can come from income outside of Football, a sugar daddy can invest on these. The fact we appear to be using football income to fund infrastructure is a choice. If we didn't have Poch and CL football we would be protesting around about now.
Just lay about and wait for a sugar daddy then. That strategy has worked brilliant for Everton hasn't it?

The reality is we do have Poch. We do have the best #9 in the world. We do have CL football. All while doing things in a fiscally responsible fashion.

If we didn't sure, there'd be protesting. If we got relegated there'd be protesting. If we'd moved to Stratford there'd be protesting. You can't really say "if we were more shit than we are, you'd be mad - and that proves that I'm right about how things should be done." If if was a fifth, we'd all be drunk.
:pochsmirk:

An Embarrassment ,no. A pain in the neck, yes.
The only reason we are getting grief from certain quarters is its all they've got(talking about west ham here)They play in athletics stadium, that they have no hope of changing.
I am disappointed(to say the least), but we will be there one day, sooner rather than later.

Agreed. Perhaps I’m exaggerating. It is infuriating though - and when levy was selling the most expensive season tickets in the world - he knew the stadium wasn’t going to be ready.
But yes, when we’re there, we will have the best

Fuck off you delusional Levy apologist.
Scum bag. The club lied to me when I bought my season ticket - they knew the stadium wasn’t going to be ready in time yet they still chose to corruptly line their pockets. I blame the cunt Levy.
Talking out your ass, mate. You've no clue what the club knew and when. You're feeling aggrieved and disappointed, I get it, but accusing the club of fraud? Fuck off.

Scum bag. The club lied to me when I bought my season ticket - they knew the stadium wasn’t going to be ready in time yet they still chose to corruptly line their pockets. I blame the cunt Levy.
AHHHH!!! NEVER GOING TO EXPERIENCE THE NEW STADIUM!! WAHHH I WAS LIED TO!

Shut the fuck up you precious crybaby. The stadium is almost finished and you'll have seats.

As Chicago Cubs fan, I can assure you, that Levy is doing a great job of managing construction of brand new stadium in less than 2 years. Do you know how long it took to renovate Wrigley field? And it still looks like SHIT!!!!

As Chicago Cubs fan, I can assure you, that Levy is doing a great job of managing construction of brand new stadium in less than 2 years. Do you know how long it took to renovate Wrigley field? And it still looks like SHIT!!!!
The new Mestalla for Valencia still takes the cake. That one is like 10 years or so delayed

That's because it is shit. It's a piece of fucking shit, surrounded by BMWs and gay bars. How does being a 'fan' of the cute cuddly little cubbies make you an expert on our stadium construction, genius? You can assure us Levy is doing a good job? Gee, thanks yuppie. We all feel so much fucking better now...

That's because it is shit. It's a piece of fucking shit, surrounded by BMWs and gay bars. How does being a 'fan' of the cute cuddly little cubbies make you an expert on our stadium construction, genius? You can assure us Levy is doing a good job? Gee, thanks yuppie. We all feel so much fucking better now...

I drive a BMW and have gone out in a few gay bars(clubs) over the years.
Some great nights out.

And my car is pretty fucking decent too.

I also own a Filofax

:dembelelol:

:levyeyes:

Might have to change my name to SpursYuppie.

Just lay about and wait for a sugar daddy then. That strategy has worked brilliant for Everton hasn't it?

The reality is we do have Poch. We do have the best #9 in the world. We do have CL football. All while doing things in a fiscally responsible fashion.

If we didn't sure, there'd be protesting. If we got relegated there'd be protesting. If we'd moved to Stratford there'd be protesting. You can't really say "if we were more shit than we are, you'd be mad - and that proves that I'm right about how things should be done." If if was a fifth, we'd all be drunk.
:pochsmirk:
Yes because that's what I said...

80% of the league are now fiscally responsible while spending money Net. We are neutral with the lowest Wage /turnover ratio in the league (falling). We are doing this on the cheap, nothing wrong in recognising the fact and / or being proud of it.

Poch is achieving this with one hand tied behind his back and should be championed to the hilt. You can also recognise the good work Levy has done and still see for whatever reason (probably stadium cost) we are achieving on the cheap.

Does Levy deserve criticism? Yes.

Levy Out? Fuck off. He's here to stay, so deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom