Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good. I don't wish to upset or offend you, but your'e ranting replies tell a different story.
And despite your latest outburst, and despite all the vitriol and anti Spurs stuff you throw at me, you're the one highlighting all the achievments of a whole bunch of clubs above. You're the one that always belittles our great club and our achievments. I'm the one thats always bigging us up and boasting about our illustrious past and glorious trophy laden history.
I couldn't give a fuck if the latest fucking pie chart shows a better fucking profit margin than Newcastle utd.
I love and support Tottenham Hotspur fc. Not fucking ENIC fc
I'm not ranting fella, quite calm, always am, you always try to portray that I am ranting, why? Did I hurt you for pulling you up on your previous rants and you coming on here for "therapy", maybe that's why you try to always flip my comments into a rant??

I'm not belittling our achievements, they are facts you idiot. Black and fucking white, those clubs have won more League Titles than us, or does your alternative universe say differently? What does your universe say John, where is the lie?

I DON'T support ENIC, never have and never will. I will never do that whoever our owners are, EVER. I hold no bias, no agenda and judge solely on the context. One decision could be bad, another good and I will call out each for what I think they are. I have protested against ENIC, when they were bidding for Stratford, by protesting I don't mean raging from behind my keyboard John, I mean getting off my arse and actually doing something for what I perceive is for the good of my club. I was outraged by the recent ticketing prices at the new stadium, (I have lost one of the best seats in football to those that have more money or prepared to spend more money on their football than me).

I have said this about 100 times in this forum (I know you know this too), why do I need to say this again.

You BTW haven't protested against ENIC, you are all mouth mate, sitting from behind a keyboard, but when push comes to shove you are a no-show, you don't care your non-action clearly shows you up for this. You are so typical of the mouthiest gobshites in our fanbase.

If you think my dislike of the current regime makes me hate Spurs or less of a fan than you then so be it.

I don’t think that. I just wish you would try to enjoy it a bit more. I’m no fan of ENIC, but we were 14th when they took over - I can acknowledge that we are much better now, so they deserve some credit.

That was my point. Odd.
Here's your man
Joe-Lewis.jpg

Still looking good.
Taken on his 79th birthday I think

Who to? :lennon:
Doesn't matter; anybody but ENIC. Inevitably among any large group, there are certain people who set their minds early on, and there's nothing that can be done to convince them otherwise.

I think most of our fans take the good with the bad regarding Levy and ENIC. They're generally happy with the direction and management of the club. They are sometimes frustrated and disappointed with certain decisions. Certainly, the potential move to Stratford ranks highest, and subsequently perhaps the StubHub controversy. Very few people willingly defend those decisions, among others. But we've grown by leaps and bounds, and are competing at the top of the league and in Europe. We've got the best squad perhaps any of us have ever seen, as well as the best manager in generations. Our training facilities and soon to be stadium are second to none.

For others... the grass is much greener elsewhere. They don't see our success as being very much related to ENIC, as much as it's ENIC who got lucky buying a historically valuable asset at a cut-rate price and getting lucky with their timing. It's Tottenham whose fortunes have cycled back in to favor that's dragging ENIC along, not the other way around, and probably any other wealthy owner would have done considerably better for us and finished the stadium years ago.

I think a few people on this forum fit that mold. For them, everything good that happens to Tottenham is good fortune, and everything bad is Daniel Levy and ENIC's fault.

Doesn't matter; anybody but ENIC. Inevitably among any large group, there are certain people who set their minds early on, and there's nothing that can be done to convince them otherwise.

I think most of our fans take the good with the bad regarding Levy and ENIC. They're generally happy with the direction and management of the club. They are sometimes frustrated and disappointed with certain decisions. Certainly, the potential move to Stratford ranks highest, and subsequently perhaps the StubHub controversy. Very few people willingly defend those decisions, among others. But we've grown by leaps and bounds, and are competing at the top of the league and in Europe. We've got the best squad perhaps any of us have ever seen, as well as the best manager in generations. Our training facilities and soon to be stadium are second to none.

For others... the grass is much greener elsewhere. They don't see our success as being very much related to ENIC, as much as it's ENIC who got lucky buying a historically valuable asset at a cut-rate price and getting lucky with their timing. It's Tottenham whose fortunes have cycled back in to favor that's dragging ENIC along, not the other way around, and probably any other wealthy owner would have done considerably better for us and finished the stadium years ago.

I think a few people on this forum fit that mold. For them, everything good that happens to Tottenham is good fortune, and everything bad is Daniel Levy and ENIC's fault.
Well, I suppose that is mostly true. There have been some shit decisions emanating from the administrative side of the club recently. But, who the fuck wants Scholar or Sugar back? Or some bottomless pocketed motherfucker trying to put a good spin on their dad's skanky middle-east regime. Give me Levy and Lewis anytime.

Until they sack Poch, then they can fuck off.

Who would people want instead of Levy/Lewis

Out of the other 19 chairman of the league?

Woodward?
Gold/Sullivan
Ashley

Or one of the foreign contingent:
Sheiks. (City)
Chinese (wolves, Southampton,
Russians (Bournemouth, Chelsea, everyone)
Americans. (Liverpool, United)

Which of the current 19 owners/chairman would you think do a better job than the incumbent

Who would people want instead of Levy/Lewis

Out of the other 19 chairman of the league?

Woodward?
Gold/Sullivan
Ashley

Or one of the foreign contingent:
Sheiks. (City)
Chinese (wolves, Southampton,
Russians (Bournemouth, Chelsea, everyone)
Americans. (Liverpool, United)

Which of the current 19 owners/chairman would you think do a better job than the incumbent
Why is this even a thing? This post is a clown fire

Back
Top Bottom