Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That’s rubbish. We have outperformed clubs with similar resources and history as us in 2000. That means we’ve done well relative to the competition. Lemon.

Bore off going back to 2000, nobody cares if ENIC were cutting edge in terms of ownership then. They’ve fallen behind the curve & we’re not punching above anything anymore.

Clown.

Bore off going back to 2000, nobody cares if ENIC were cutting edge in terms of ownership then. They’ve fallen behind the curve & we’re not punching above anything anymore.

Clown.
Nobody cares if ENIC have led to far better outcomes than their peers when they took over?

Ok

He’s 100% a multi (maybe of LeParisien LeParisien but possibly a troll account from someone else) and should probably be banned.

Not even bothered to hide it.

Oh no lets ban accounts who speak in favour of ENIC and add some nuance to the argument, can't be having that can we!

cry baby GIF by James Wedmore

Nobody cares if ENIC have led to far better outcomes than their peers when they took over?

Ok

Nobody cares about how ENIC were running the club 15 years ago because it’s not relevant to how they’re running the club now.

Football has completely changed - here and now ENIC are incompetent owners and Levy doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.

Oh no lets ban accounts who speak in favour of ENIC and add some nuance to the argument, can't be having that can we!

cry baby GIF by James Wedmore

I don’t give a fuck about whether you or LeParisien or the other nobhead ENIC in poster get banned. Fill your boots. It’s fun watching you all get abused every day.

He’s a multi, and multi’s = get banned.

Nobody cares about how ENIC were running the club 15 years ago because it’s not relevant to how they’re running the club now.

Football has completely changed - here and now ENIC are incompetent owners and Levy doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.
A lot of time has passed since 15 years ago and the gap has GROWN in that time.

Try to think before you reply.

Yeah, Brighton and Villa have really grown that gap between us you clueless, pathetic twat.

Hop back on your little multi account because not enough people support your position anymore.
The comparable clubs to us were EVERTON and VILLA. The gap between us and those clubs has grown in the past 15 years.

Do facts not matter anymore?

We should

- Have more than one league cup in 20 years.
- Be able to play consistently enjoyable football which hasn’t been the case for years
- Not be sacking coaches every 5 minutes
- Have some tangible plan for the future
- Have something beyond buildings that the fans can point towards and be proud of. Because the fans are currently miserable & the club has lost all sense of purpose or identity.

It’s amazing to me that you look at where we are as a club (fans booing the players/owner constantly, the only world class footballer wanting out etc) and you think this is our lot. All you can point to is shit in the past. ENIC haven’t made decent decisions consistently in YEARS.
I ain't disagreeing with that tbf. Enic have dropped the ball big time.
They now really need to get their act together.

What I'm saying is we can't behave like entitled bellends just coz we overachieved under Poch.

We want to be successful & I agree Enic should have brought us some cups.

However we have no tangible right to expect to be above that.

I never thought we would get to a ECL final but we did.
However that ain't the 'norm'

Undisputed fact is We are the 7th most successful club in the league.

We ain't won it since 61.
But we have always been known as a good cup team

So around 7th & a cup every few years is probably where we should be.

We will have times of doing well/better than expected like under Poch & times of not doing as well.
The owners will come under scrutiny understandably but also sometimes It's just the cyclical nature of football.
Get the next manager & recruitment correct & no reason we can't look upwards again.

The comparable clubs to us were EVERTON and VILLA. The gap between us and those clubs has grown in the past 15 years.

Do facts not matter anymore?

Who the fuck cares what has happened to Everton? They’ve been ran terribly and collapsed. Well done ENIC on that achievement.

A point ahead of fucking Brentford when we’ve had the best English player of his generation handed to us on a plate.

Embarrassing, shame on ENIC and shame on their hangers on.

I don’t give a fuck about whether you or LeParisien or the other nobhead ENIC in poster get banned. Fill your boots. It’s fun watching you all get abused every day.

He’s a multi, and multi’s = get banned.

Ah yes of course, doesn't give a fuck about people but you've been practically begging for his account to be banned, yeah absolutely nothing to do with the fact you're getting your arse handed to you is it :)

I'll admit, your idea of fun is a bit weird, still beats showing your arse over rival teams and wanting Ars to win the league but okay no worries.

andy cohen television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

On a side note your fake friendship with La Parisien lasted about as long as you having me on ignore, silly twat. 😆

Ah yes of course, doesn't give a fuck about people but you've been practically begging for his account to be banned, yeah absolutely nothing to do with the fact you're getting your arse handed to you is it :)

I'll admit, your idea of fun is a bit weird, still beats showing your arse over rival teams and wanting Ars to win the league but okay no worries.

andy cohen television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

On a side note your fake friendship with La Parisien lasted about as long as you having me on ignore, silly twat. 😆

He’s a multi you silly cunt. Of course he’s been ‘handing my arse to me’ because he sucks Levy’s cock like you do, just shut up.

Erm, you’re the one with the sad little ignore list you brag about. Despite being on the most ignored posters list now because you’re fucking insufferable.

And watching absolute arseholes get mocked on the daily is fun universally I’d imagine. How you come back here day after day to get pelted by tomatoes is actually impressive.

Who the fuck cares what has happened to Everton? They’ve been ran terribly and collapsed. Well done ENIC on that achievement.

A point ahead of fucking Brentford when we’ve had the best English player of his generation handed to us on a plate.

Embarrassing, shame on ENIC and shame on their hangers on.
The challenges and advantages everton had were the same as us. Villa too. And yet we have done better than both significantly over the past 20 years. Not once or twice 15 years ago but consistently.

If you can’t take pride in the growth of our club relative to our peers over your lifetime then you’re not much of a fan.

Or entitled.

The challenges and advantages everton had were the same as us. Villa too. And yet we have done better than both significantly over the past 20 years. Not once or twice 15 years ago but consistently.

If you can’t take pride in the growth of our club relative to our peers over your lifetime then you’re not much of a fan.

Or entitled.

Yeah I’m so damn entitled because I don’t take pride in having progressed more than *checks notes* relegation threatened Everton.

Yeah I’m so damn entitled because I don’t take pride in having progressed more than *checks notes* relegation threatened Everton.
Yes because the volatility Villa and Everton have experienced (including relegation) was entirely normal for midtable clubs when ENIC took over and ever since. Only the top 6 and Everton haven’t been relegated / played in lower leagues since ENIC took over. We have seen a remarkable period of consistency and upwards growth over a very long time.

The perspective helps you to process reality.

If that’s what you want.

Yes because the volatility Villa and Everton have experienced (including relegation) was entirely normal for midtable clubs when ENIC took over and ever since. Only the top 6 and Everton haven’t been relegated / played in lower leagues since ENIC took over. We have seen a remarkable period of consistency and upwards growth over a very long time.

The perspective helps you to process reality.

If that’s what you want.

Yaaawwwn.

The ‘upwards growth’ ended a while ago and it’s not going to start again.

I’ll leave you to continue to bore absolutely everybody rigid about how incredibly stable we’ve been for 10 years. Every football fans dream.

Back
Top Bottom