Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for your input🙌.
Now can you please explain if we are the 7th most successful club in the Country how Enic especially under Poch have not overachieved in the league 🤔.
I acknowledge we have always been a good cup team & that is where they have underperformed.
We were similar status to villa (they won the European cup btw ) & Everton when they took over. I say we have overtaken them.
Of course if you are some deluded bell who thinks we have a history comparable to Real Madrid sleep well.
The 22 year period, the wankers you work for have been here, skews the data.

Nobody had won the FA Cup more often than Spurs a decade before your mates rocked up.

1 League Cup in 22 years.

When Levy fucks off you should go with him.

Last edited:
Time is up.

No it's not 😆 , you keep saying that as if we're reaching some deadline but these guys will still be in charge in 5 years while you guys will be tearing your fanny hairs out, stamping your feet and spamming the ENIC thread with emotional posts whilst not attending protests.

Nice little rant though. :thumbup:

No it's not 😆 , you keep saying that as if we're reaching some deadline but these guys will still be in charge in 5 years while you guys will be tearing your fanny hairs out, stamping your feet and spamming the ENIC thread with emotional posts whilst not attending protests.

Nice little rant though. :thumbup:
Cheers.

I lead with facts and reason. Most of you lot lead with insults and emotion.

It doesn’t matter if you deny it - it’s true.
Pal, you sound like a flat-earther.

Let me remind you that YOU called me a racist (a rather grave accusation, especially when 100% unfounded), just because I'd been calling you out for days on how ridiculous your stance was. It doesn't matter if you deny it - it's true. For the record, I had a fair few private messages about that, even from some posters who are pro-ENIC, telling me how bang out of order you was and how I shouldn't let it go...and how Admin should've banned you for good.

I've told you before and I'll tell you again, you may be in love with your opinions, but it don't make them facts.

Act arrogant and superior all you like, but you're the one who's mainly responsible for turning this thread into the shitbox it is today. You just cannot cope with other people not buying into the baseless rhetoric you're trying to forcefeed them. I don't know whether you're on Dan Dan's payroll, but I know one thing...it's that you're exactly in real life as you are on here. And well, am I glad we aren't colleagues, neighbours, tennis partners...

They’ve got him, Shady (one of the most abusive posters on here) and Aberdeen, who regularly calls people cunts. Which is fine, just don’t pretend that these are the ‘good guys’ because it is laughable.

There are some ENIC in posters who are fine and I don’t clash with them at all. But there are lots of dicks. Being one myself I’d know.

Oh and now they’ve got a multi calling people deluded bellends after about a day on his new account. Well done lads, ENIC in cause really showing us the way.
I like riding with the bad guys.

We get to rob the train, smash up the bar, accidentally shoot the pianist, blow up the jailhouse and shoot the noose around our brothers neck before riding out of town.

Fuck the good guys.

Thanks for your input🙌.
Now can you please explain if we are historically the 7th most successful club in the Country how Enic especially under Poch have not overachieved in the league 🤔.
I acknowledge we have always been a good cup team & that is where they have underperformed.

We were similar status to villa (they won the European cup btw ) & Everton when they took over. I say we have overtaken them.
Of course you may be some deluded entitled type who thinks we have a history comparable to Real Madrid,😁.

No league since 61 & a few cups would suggest otherwise.

May I respectfully ask you to sleep well & keep the nonsense to yourself .
Ballsy talk from someone who knows zilch about OUR club prior to the Poch years, bar what the old Google and Wikipedia have taught him.

Get back to us when you've watched your first full game, not just YouTube highlights or short edits on L'equipe...

The 22 year period, the wankers you work for have been here, skews the data.

Nobody had won the FA Cup more often than Spurs a decade before your mates rocked up.

2 League Cups in 22 years.

When Levy fucks off you should go with him.
Well I dont think Villa & Everton fans have seen their teams winning much in the last quarter of a century either.

Similar clubs to us.

Very few teams have won since mega money arrived.

You do understand that since abramovich took over at Chelsea winning for all 'normal' clubs became much harder don't you?
Throw Cityv& now Newcastle into the mix & it's harder again.

They’ve got him, Shady (one of the most abusive posters on here) and Aberdeen, who regularly calls people cunts. Which is fine, just don’t pretend that these are the ‘good guys’ because it is laughable.

There are some ENIC in posters who are fine and I don’t clash with them at all. But there are lots of dicks. Being one myself I’d know.

Oh and now they’ve got a multi calling people deluded bellends after about a day on his new account. Well done lads, ENIC in cause really showing us the way.
The lack of self awareness is startling

The neck on these weirdos

Ballsy talk from someone who knows zilch about OUR club prior to the Poch years, bar what the old Google and Wikipedia have taught him.

Get back to us when you've watched your first full game, not just YouTube highlights or short edits on L'equipe...
Thx 👍I Remember the 80s/ early 90s some good cup runs/success &usually average in the league.

You obviously remember things very differently in rose tinted land?

Last edited:
Well I dont think Villa & Everton fans have seen their teams winning much in the last quarter of a century either.

Similar clubs to us.

You do understand that since abramovich took over at Chelsea winning for all 'normal' clubs became much harder don't you?
Is that Roman Abramovich who wanted to buy Spurs before he bought Chelsea?

Levy, the Spurs fan, thought it would be better for Abramovich to buy Chelsea, buy all the best players in the world and win everything while Spurs won 1 league cup and sold all their best players.

That is ENIC's project. A project they are still expecting Spurs supporters to buy in to!

As for Villa and Everton;

What have they been charging their supporters for their tickets?

Do they have a season ticket waiting list?

Similar clubs to us.

Perhaps we should align ticket prices accordingly then and be transparent with the clubs aims

Is that Roman Abramovich who wanted to buy Spurs before he bought Chelsea?

Levy, the Spurs fan, thought it would be better for Abramovich to buy Chelsea, buy all the best players in the world and win everything while Spurs won 1 league cup and sold all their best players.

That is ENIC's project. A project they are still expecting Spurs supporters to buy in to!

As for Villa and Everton;

What have they been charging their supporters for their tickets?

Do they have a season ticket waiting list?
No doubt we would have been successful if abramovich had bought the club.
There were conflicting reports if I remember about why he didnt?
Some say we wouldn't sell, while others that he preferred Chelsea as it was a more upmarket area?
I also understand that we have to pay more for tickets than Villa & Everton but unfortunately it's the price you pay for London & the new stadium.

Perhaps we should align ticket prices accordingly then and be transparent with the clubs aims
This is where we are heading.

Villa and Everton are still big clubs to supporters of a certain age.

Spurs supporters should be frightened about ENIC turning us into what they have become.

Bill Kenwright and Randy Lerner were inept as chairman and damaged these clubs.

Levy clearly sided with the big European clubs against the interests of the Premier League and the domestic clubs during the European Super League fiasco.

The guy is only loyal to himself and his own interests. What do we think the rest of the league's chairmen really think of Levy?

He's backed the wrong horse and bitten the hand that has fed him for 22 years.

I think everyone has had enough of Daniel Levy and ENIC in English top flight football.

Pal, you sound like a flat-earther.

Let me remind you that YOU called me a racist (a rather grave accusation, especially when 100% unfounded), just because I'd been calling you out for days on how ridiculous your stance was. It doesn't matter if you deny it - it's true. For the record, I had a fair few private messages about that, even from some posters who are pro-ENIC, telling me how bang out of order you was and how I shouldn't let it go...and how Admin should've banned you for good.

I've told you before and I'll tell you again, you may be in love with your opinions, but it don't make them facts.

Act arrogant and superior all you like, but you're the one who's mainly responsible for turning this thread into the shitbox it is today. You just cannot cope with other people not buying into the baseless rhetoric you're trying to forcefeed them. I don't know whether you're on Dan Dan's payroll, but I know one thing...it's that you're exactly in real life as you are on here. And well, am I glad we aren't colleagues, neighbours, tennis partners...
I think making this personal instead of dealing with the substance suits you. If you’d like to respond to my posts about football then please do. Otherwise leave the forum drama out - I’ve never met you and I never will and I don’t care.

Always happy to discuss the issues though!

What % of our revenue is non corp ticket sales? They could drop it 20% and it would be immaterial compared to their costly fuck ups. Would equal one fewer unwanted club signing per season
Yeah it's a fair point.

Thing is like most big business owners they are not known for altruism so unless people stop buying they won't lower the prices.

Yeah it's a fair point.

Thing is like most big business owners they are not known for altruism so unless people stop buying they won't lower the prices.
Hopefully a small number people go one step further and riot, disrupt and attack rather than just walking away disgruntled as the club slowly dies off. Such a short sighted approach they have, more akin to some commoditised, legacy industry like a desperate telecoms former giant, trying to glean every last quid from its customers befor they jump ship

Lol what a fruit loop

25-must-have-kpis-for-call-centre-managers-banner.jpg

Back
Top Bottom