Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're all the same subservient propaganda drone.
I actually have an enormous amount of time for internet camouflage hijinks. It’s highly amusing and a great deal of fun.

‘Le Grand Coq’ was borderline genius. Hiding in plain sight! This incarnation seems more serious; subdued and restrained. As if his greatest act is yet to be revealed.

Show me a post today defending Levy of anything.

Give it a rest. Basically all the posts I ever see from you are indirectly defending him by defending his decisions and 'fighting back' against the people who criticize him the most. Of course you aren't directly professing your love for him as it would be too obvious.

But everything he represents, you defend. An ENICite to your core.

Give it a rest. Basically all the posts I ever see from you are indirectly defending him by defending his decisions and 'fighting back' against the people who criticize him the most. Of course you aren't directly professing your love for him as it would be too obvious.

But everything he represents, you defend. An ENICite to your core.

LOL, ok mate - sounds like a lot of projecting to me. If you can't handle the fact that you are obsessed with Daniel Levy more than I ever could be that's on you.

Carry on being miserable with the rest of the posters that just shit on everything and do nothing but complain. It must be a fun life.

LOL, ok mate - sounds like a lot of projecting to me. If you can't handle the fact that you are obsessed with Daniel Levy more than I ever could be that's on you.

Carry on being miserable with the rest of the posters that just shit on everything and do nothing but complain. It must be a fun life.

I'm not miserable you silly sausage, mostly I find it all hilarious. Including you lot who try and put yourselves on some weird pedestal because you aren't mean to the board whilst desperately trying to pretend you aren't defending them really.

Carry on being Levy's-bitch-boy online. It must be a fun life.

You realise you've been one of the most prolific posters in the Levy thread since you joined?

I'm not miserable you silly sausage, mostly I find it all hilarious. Including you lot who try and put yourselves on some weird pedestal because you aren't mean to the board whilst desperately trying to pretend you aren't defending them really.

Carry on being Levy's-bitch-boy online. It must be a fun life.

I will and it is.

You're a grown human being who goes out of his way to defend said billionaire chairman who doesn't know that you exist.

Is that meant to be better? Acting like a shield for him online?
Much better to be a grown human being who goes out of his way to attack said billionaire chairman, on t'interweb forum, that he doesn't read and who doesn't know that you exist and wouldn't care even if he did.

Much better to be a grown human being who goes out of his way to attack said billionaire chairman, on t'interweb forum, that he doesn't read and who doesn't know that you exist and wouldn't care even if he did.

Yes. Yes it is.

Because at least one is cathartic. I get to call him a cunt on here and smile in real life, nice and easy.

I don’t need him to care because how he feels isn’t the point. Unlike actively defending him where presumably you value them enough to dedicate time to it. Because why else do it?

Here is to many more moments where the little goblin is so hated his wife has to comfort him in public. Moments he’s fully earned.

Yes. Yes it is.

Because at least one is cathartic. I get to call him a cunt on here and smile in real life, nice and easy.

I don’t need him to care because how he feels isn’t the point. Unlike actively defending him where presumably you value them enough to dedicate time to it. Because why else do it?

Here is to many more moments where the little goblin is so hated his wife has to comfort him in public. Moments he’s fully earned.
You find it cathartic to call him a cunt when
A) He can't hear you
And
B) He doesn't care.

And yet you dedicate much more time than me on the subject, but you don't care.

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

You must enjoy pissing in the wind as well.

Oh well, each to their own.

A) He can't hear you
And
B) He doesn't care.

Uhhh yes. Much like repeatedly calling Piers Morgan a cunt is fun but it would be much weirder to go online to defend Piers Morgan and try and attack people for hating on him. Expressing how much of a dick obviously dickheadish people are is cathartic.

Protecting dickheads isn't.

Uhhh yes. Much like repeatedly calling Piers Morgan a cunt is fun but it would be much weirder to go online to defend Piers Morgan and try and attack people for hating on him. Expressing how much of a dick obviously dickheadish people are is cathartic.

Protecting dickheads isn't.
For someone who doesn't care, you sure seem to care.

A) He can't hear you
And
B) He doesn't care.

Why do you care either way?

It's just weird to me.

This is a place to vent, about many things including the ownership of our club.

People slag off politicians on here, do we think they're avid readers of TFC?

Yeah, I don't get it.

It's just weird to me.

Yeah, I don't get it.

Mate, you came at me responding to another poster saying

"Look at them go, there isn't anything they won't spin."

You slagged me off so if you're coming on here to vent I'd appreciate you keeping it aimed at the chairman and not at me.

It's just weird to me.

Yeah, I don't get it.
I don't, that's my whole point.

I don't care what or how Levy or Lewis feels.

I just enjoy calling out the lies and complete BS that gets repeated on here. Simply to see the recipients squirm, twist, move the goalposts and, when all else fails, resort to insults. Or ignore the facts altogether.

I don't, that's my whole point.

I don't care what or how Levy or Lewis feels.

I just enjoy calling out the lies and complete BS that gets repeated on here. Simply to see the recipients squirm, twist, move the goalposts and, when all else fails, resort to insults. Or ignore the facts altogether.

ONE trophy in 23 years and counting.

That's the only fact that matters.

:harrysmile:

Back
Top Bottom