Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I suspect I spend a lot less time digging him out than you spend defending him . If he is living anywhere rent free it’s in your head. You are fighting the good fight with every Levy detractor , that’s quite a commitment

You need to look up the word defending, I wouldn't have to 'defend' if you weren't on the attack already... :thumbup:

Case in point when you bump this thread when we lose...

Time for them to both resign. The damage they have brought to this club is irreparable. We should not be associated with either of these fookers.

ITK

Conference tomorrow morning at 9.00 am, rumours of resignations left right and centre including owners, chief execs, Ange temporarily in charge of the club till new owners.

"In one instance, according to the indictment, Lewis told a girlfriend to invest in a biotech company in July 2019, before the results of a clinical trial by the company were made public. He then allegedly logged into her bank account himself and used $700,000 to invest into the company, eventually netting a profit of $849,000"

Got laid and got paid.
Can he still get it up?

You need to look up the word defending, I wouldn't have to 'defend' if you weren't on the attack already... :thumbup:

Case in point when you bump this thread when we lose...
I may well be some time and I know you are a stickler for prompt responses. I don’t have a dictionary to hand and the Library is closed .

All I could find on line was the below

Defender: A man willing to take a bullet for a short bald man

Hence why he lives in your head rent free, that's uber weird don't you think?

There's generally people in this world who I loathe but don't spend all day obsessing about them, it would be like any of us constantly talking about Judas and commenting on him every chance we get but you do you I guess..

Anyway reiterate before you took your own feckin question out of context no one gives a fuck about Joe Lewis when it comes to ENIC, he doesn't even get involved with the running of the club so why would anyone care about him...?
I think Ed Vanderlay lives rent free in your head...

Every year the enic/levy lovers take a big hit like this but sadly it just increases their love for nasty cold corrupt billionaires like Lewis. Imagine all that time & energy spent supporting horrible people like Lewis. Who doesn’t give a shit about you or your team winning trophies.
You could sort of make an allowance if we were winning lots of trophies so they are just turning a blind eye like many fans of successful clubs. But we don’t even win stuff!
All the humble pie the levy/enic lovers have eating over the last few years must have made them very fat indeed!

Hence why he lives in your head rent free, that's uber weird don't you think?

There's generally people in this world who I loathe but don't spend all day obsessing about them, it would be like any of us constantly talking about Judas and commenting on him every chance we get but you do you I guess..

Anyway reiterate before you took your own feckin question out of context no one gives a fuck about Joe Lewis when it comes to ENIC, he doesn't even get involved with the running of the club so why would anyone care about him...?
This is good progress

Let the grief pour out

You'll get through this , you've still got Daniel and he is your rock

💪💪💪

Considering Joes/ENICs/Levys hold on Tottenham for 20+ years, I wonder how this implicates people at the club. How many owners have been found guilty by uncle sam? Passing on insider information to friends and family isnt very specific. Whats the details and whos involved. What else went down. Its embarrassing. This isnt the only shady shit theyve done you can be sure of that.

Time for ENIC to sell up. Theyve done too much damage to the reputation of this club and we cannot be associated with criminals.

Back
Top Bottom