Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200w.gif

You're that bored you're using my gif's because you don't have anything on Sir Daniel.

Welcome to the dark side my friend. 😎

33 year old girlfriend?!

denzel washington GIF
I'm sure it's his looks, personality and vitality that she's with him for rather than the super yachts and billionaire lifestyle.

But isn't Joe married? Not that it matters but he's supposedly married to "Jane Lewis" for at least twenty years. Yet I can't find a single photo of her.

So why are they referring to the 33 year old as a "girlfriend" rather than "mistress"?

Seriously, few things anger me more than incredibly rich people who have more money than they could spend in 1000 lifetimes desperately scrabbling about to get even richer, to the point where they're so disgustingly greedy that they will break laws despite to accumulate more wealth they don't deserve.

That we have a system which protects these utter scumbags so that they pay a pathetic fine and its brushed under the carpet is vomit inducing. All his wealth should be seized and re-distributed. He should be put in prison for the rest of his miserable life, where he can rot & have time to contemplate on having robbed his family of their inheritance.

Where we are heading is what matters. Not where we were or have been. Hope he does tough time for insider trading as long as it has no bearing on the club which has been run very (too) tightly at times. Convicted criminals should pay the penalty.
Not the club.
Time to move on.
Just looking forward to smashing it over the next 2-3 years playing the kind of football every fan loves.
Lewis and/or Levy are just another name on the annual spreadsheet.

Seriously, few things anger me more than incredibly rich people who have more money than they could spend in 1000 lifetimes desperately scrabbling about to get even richer, to the point where they're so disgustingly greedy that they will break laws despite to accumulate more wealth they don't deserve.

That we have a system which protects these utter scumbags so that they pay a pathetic fine and its brushed under the carpet is vomit inducing. All his wealth should be seized and re-distributed. He should be put in prison for the rest of his miserable life, where he can rot & have time to contemplate on having robbed his family of their inheritance.
He is guilty of giving out insider information, not using it for personal gain. As far as I'm aware all the charges relate to him tipping off certain people who are related to or work for him about upcoming significant stock price changes to use for their personal gain, not his. Still a fucking stupid thing to do, and I'm sure he'll be liable to pay a huge fine, but what he's done is not anything like as serious as soliciting insider information to use for your own personal gain, which invariably will see you doing time.

He is guilty of giving out insider information, not using it for personal gain. As far as I'm aware all the charges relate to him tipping off certain people who are related to or work for him about upcoming significant stock price changes to use for their personal gain, not his. Still a fucking stupid thing to do, and I'm sure he'll be liable to pay a huge fine, but what he's done is not anything like as serious as soliciting insider information to use for your own personal gain, which invariably will see you doing time.

If he is guilty of giving out insider information to his pals then you can say that he's sure as hell guilty of receiving the same kind of favours. And when I hear he was giving it to "romantic partners" it makes me even more sick, the dried up old prune. Dangling financial secrets in front of women who probably had an urge to vomit every time they were in his presence.

Time for them to both resign. The damage they have brought to this club is irreparable. We should not be associated with either of these fookers.
Yeah, those bastards. They took us from lower midtable mediocrity to a top 6 team, with the best stadium in Europe, and currently playing the best football we've seen in ages. I'm not sure we'll survive this.

Every year the enic/levy lovers take a big hit like this but sadly it just increases their love for nasty cold corrupt billionaires like Lewis. Imagine all that time & energy spent supporting horrible people like Lewis. Who doesn’t give a shit about you or your team winning trophies.
You could sort of make an allowance if we were winning lots of trophies so they are just turning a blind eye like many fans of successful clubs. But we don’t even win stuff!
All the humble pie the levy/enic lovers have eating over the last few years must have made them very fat indeed!
Tom Cruise What GIF

Back
Top Bottom