Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I did indeed leave out the away allocation, but that still only chisels it down to ~14k seats after ST holders. There are certainly not 6k comp tickets, that would be 10% of the ground. There's likely 1k comp tickets at the most if I had to guess.

Anyway, the larger point still stands in that you cannot exclude STs from the additional revenue of the extra Cat A match - its built into the ST pricing model.
That’s just not true - 1k? You been? The east has that many in one lounge easily

We're already set to have another 3-4 home games more than last season - Hopefully more like 10, so it should be far easier to get tickets.

Yeah, and I'm usually in town on Thursday for work so that's a plus side of Europa League qualification. Hopefully those games reduce demand for weekend fixtures too as its the Junior seats that are really, really hard to get.

That’s just not true - 1k? You been? The east has that many in one lounge easily
Not everyone in a lounge is being comped. If you think ENIC are giving away 6k seats a match, you're out of your mind.

There's premium tickets for sale for every single match, and often they're gobbled up by tourists because it's the easiest way to get a bloc of tickets for a group. When clubs build new stadiums they don't build out suites and lounges and "premium experiences" as giveaways - they're installed because they're more lucrative than regular seats.

And those premium tickets, too, are price scaled per category. So, yeah, they count in the additional revenue created by an extra Cat A match.

Always entertaining to see some of the criticism of ENIC - if the difference between the extra Cat A match was £80k it's silly to believe Levy would give it to the THST as a stick to beat him with. He's almost certainly picked up dinner cheques in his life which cost more than that. In reality, if that were the gap from Cat C to Cat A in terms of revenue, then they wouldn't even categorize matches.

I did indeed leave out the away allocation, but that still only chisels it down to ~14k seats after ST holders. There are certainly not 6k comp tickets, that would be 10% of the ground. There's likely 1k comp tickets at the most if I had to guess.

Anyway, the larger point still stands in that you cannot exclude STs from the additional revenue of the extra Cat A match - its built into the ST pricing model.

I never said there are 6k comp tickets!

42k ST
3k away
8-10k corporate / premium
Maybe up to 1k for players / staff / sponsors etc
Still only leaves roughly 7-8k for members.

Which has always been the case.

(Also need to allow for tickets club reserved for official supporters clubs which will eat into how many “normal members” can get tickets. It’s why they can charge what they like.)

I never said there are 6k comp tickets!

42k ST
3k away
8-10k corporate / premium
Maybe up to 1k for players / staff / sponsors etc
Still only leaves roughly 7-8k for members.

Which has always been the case.

(Also need to allow for tickets club reserved for official supporters clubs which will eat into how many “normal members” can get tickets. It’s why they can charge what they like.)
Ok. But that 8-10k corporate/premium is also scaled on category, so it's still ~17k tickets that are subject to the category increases like I said which was the entire point. 6-9-4 is worth closer to ±£1.5M than 5-9-5, not £80k, which was my whole point.

There's also definitely not a significant number of tickets reserved for official supports clubs, if there were I wouldn't buy my tickets off the exchange.

They can charge what they like because football is a drug and even with the prices as they are now demand far outstrips supply. Unfortunately the prices exclude a lot of people, I 100% agree with that sentiment. But that's capitalism, and the people who bitch about the costs are by and large the same people who won't accept a change to the free-market capitalist model.

Anyway, feel far too much like I'm defending ENIC here which wasn't my intention.

A sad day when that happens.

LeParisien LeParisien , Shadydan Shadydan and the gang when that fateful day arrives

3673539ae90a023dfaeff3d77b1f1f7065d286b6-gifv-1.gif

God bless 'em all .🙏

LeParisien LeParisien , Shadydan Shadydan and the gang when that fateful day arrives

3673539ae90a023dfaeff3d77b1f1f7065d286b6-gifv-1.gif

God bless 'em all .🙏

Unlike you and your little gang of trolling misfits, they're spurs supporters, so no, they won't be going anywhere or crying about a change of ownership.

I'll refer you to the below post (which has proven surprisingly popular with the actual spurs fans here)

Unfortunately, we have a small contingent of clownshoes masquerading as “fans” who just live to moan about everything to do with the club.

They don’t want to see us improve. They just want reasons to bitch, moan and troll on here, and act like they’re billy big bollocks when things aren’t going well.

Make no mistake, that post refers to the likes of you, daveyboy88 , justin justin skywalker68 Matt1882 - all of you just come on here to troll and to insult (yes you do, you just do it in a sly, underhand, sarcastic obnoxious manner) those who aren't shouting 'Levy out' every two seconds.

You and your little mob aren't interested in the club being successful. You're not interested in us winning. You're not interested in any kind of progression.

All you live for is to slag off the club and anyone who ever dares to be even vaguely positive about it. You're the posters who just want to say 'I told you so' after a loss or a poor transfer signing or anything else negative.

You lot don't live in hope that you are proven wrong. You want to be proven right, always, even if that comes to the detriment of the club.

I'm glad to see that most people can see right through you and your kind though, and however clever you think you're being when you post your sarcastic/snotty bullshit, just know this. You are fooling absolutely nobody. There's a reason that you're on the most ignored list. It's because people are tired of your absolute bullcrap. (Before you even try to mention that I'm on it too - I know that, and it's for entirely different reasons which I fully accept.)

Now, you and your ilk can come back and disagree with this post as much as you want. You can reply with as much bullshit as you want. But know this - I don't consider you to be spurs fans, and neither do a great many posters on here. No spurs fan who truly wanted to support the club would act and post in the way that you do.

I won't be reading any of your responses because I'm well and truly done with you. You're ruining the forum with your nonsense, and I won't allow myself to be suckered into reading or responding to anymore of your crap.

Done.

Edit: Forgot to add the foreigner hater Col_McCafferty Col_McCafferty 👍🏾

Last edited:
Unlike you and your little gang of trolling misfits, they're spurs supporters, so no, they won't be going anywhere or crying about a change of ownership.

I'll refer you to the below post (which has proven surprisingly popular with the actual spurs fans here)

Make no mistake, that post refers to the likes of you, daveyboy88 , justin justin skywalker68 Matt1882 - all of you just come on here to troll and to insult (yes you do, you just do it in a sly, underhand, sarcastic obnoxious manner) those who aren't shouting 'Levy out' every two seconds.

You and your little mob aren't interested in the club being successful. You're not interested in us winning. You're not interested in any kind of progression.

All you live for is to slag off the club and anyone who ever dares to be even vaguely positive about it. You're the posters who just want to say 'I told you so' after a loss or a poor transfer signing or anything else negative.

You lot don't live in hope that you are proven wrong. You want to be proven right, always, even if that comes to the detriment of the club.

I'm glad to see that most people can see right through you and your kind though, and however clever you think you're being when you post your sarcastic/snotty bullshit, just know this. You are fooling absolutely nobody. There's a reason that you're on the most ignored list. It's because people are tired of your absolute bullcrap. (Before you even try to mention that I'm on it too - I know that, and it's for entirely different reasons which I fully accept.)

Now, you and your ilk can come back and disagree with this post as much as you want. You can reply with as much bullshit as you want. But know this - I don't consider you to be spurs fans, and neither do a great many posters on here. No spurs fan who truly wanted to support the club would act and post in the way that you do.

I won't be reading any of your responses because I'm well and truly done with you. You're ruining the forum with your nonsense, and I won't allow myself to be suckered into reading or responding to anymore of your crap.

Done.

3b0a8d09fa9f0e78266fa252889da52a006b336a0629d4ed4580ef442af8924b_1.jpg

Good Lord, this man work up and chose violence.

BTW your list should be longer, you also forgot that obsessed danger that was using my avatar as well.👀

Done.
Says the trolling Policeman !! How's the Truncheon Mr Goat lol

3b0a8d09fa9f0e78266fa252889da52a006b336a0629d4ed4580ef442af8924b_1.jpg

Good Lord, this man work up and chose violence.

BTW your list should be longer, you also forgot that obsessed danger that was using my avatar as well.👀

Probably. I wanted to be very careful on who I mentioned tbh. There's some posters who, yes, bang the 'levy out' drum but don't always criticise everyone and everything to do with the club or Enic. I might not agree with their points of view, but they don't spend all their time waiting and wanting to be proved right.

So I kept the list short and focused on the main 'culprits'.

Back
Top Bottom