Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amatuer phycology 101, somehow you're able to tell people's moods through the internet.

Next time I'll thrown in some more emojis just to confuse you even more.
I can only comment on your reaction as I see it, mate 🤷‍♂️

Even when we get done by our biggest rivals you seem more hurt by criticism of Levy than the failing fortunes of our football team under his watch

It's weird, man

I can only comment on your reaction as I see it, mate 🤷‍♂️

That's because you're a complete simpleton who doesn't understand how words are different than actions or emotions.

Which is weird because you came into this thread minutes after the NLD jovial and joking and looking to bait people, seems like you're the one who isn't disappointed with today's result or perhaps some things are bigger for you than supporting this club, you tell me :gallashmm:

Amatuer phycology 101, somehow you're able to tell people's moods through the internet.

Next time I'll thrown in some more emojis just to confuse you even more.
You really need to try and organise getting union representation, the hours you put in are excessive to say the least .

if your looking for an answer
he’s standing there by your side
and you’ll never really know how far you’ll go
until you join together and try

You really need to try and organise getting union representation, the hours you put in are excessive to say the least .

if your looking for an answer
he’s standing there by your side
and you’ll never really know how far you’ll go
until you join together and try

Sorry I was minding my own business - some clown called into this thread and responding accordingly.

It shouldn't bother you that I spend 'excessive' time in here if all you want to do is bait me, stop crying 👍

Sorry I was minding my own business - some clown called into this thread and responding accordingly.

It shouldn't bother you that I spend 'excessive' time in here if all you want to do is bait me, stop crying 👍
I mentioned Kane in the Ange thread , not involving you at all . You then piled in to defend Levy with your Orban comment . That is how this started , check the time line on the messages if you like . Easy mistake to make when you are working more hours than a junior doctor

I mentioned Kane in the Ange thread , not involving you at all . You then piled in to defend Levy with your Orban comment . That is how this started , check the time line on the messages if you like . Easy mistake to make when you are working more hours than a junior doctor

Once again, you're speaking out of your arse, not getting Orban isn't defending fucking Levy, that's on the recruitment team and Ange and it proved to be the right decision, unless you can tell me who we should have bought to replace Kane...you won't though because you know there wasn't anyone and you know you're speaking complete shit.

Get it through your head, Levy doesn't buy players, grow up.

He never posts in this thread. He has it on ignore. He just spams every other thread with his apologetic, pro ENIC bollocks
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Once again, you're speaking out of your arse, not getting Orban isn't defending fucking Levy, that's on the recruitment team and Ange and it proved to be the right decision, unless you can tell me who we should have bought to replace Kane...you won't though because you know there wasn't anyone and you know you're speaking complete shit.

Get it through your head, Levy doesn't buy players, grow up.
I never mentioned Orban , you brought him up . I am a poster on a forum. not the highest paid CEO in the premier league , who has had 24 years to put a team in place to ensure such clusterfucks don’t happen . There might be a broom cupboard you can grab 40 winks in , you seem really stressed

PSYchology

Didn't want to address my last post then, 😆

Just like the other day you expose your arse more times than you want to believe, I'm amazed you have this band of merry followers who follow you around this forum and constantly live up your arse that don't see you as anything other a complete charlatan.

I've never been convinced that your beef is with the board or Daniel Levy and it's clear to see why.

I never mentioned Orban , you brought him up . I am a poster on a forum. not the highest paid CEO in the premier league , who has had 24 years to put a team in place to ensure such clusterfucks don’t happen . There might be a broom cupboard you can grab 40 winks in , you seem really stressed

Exactly you're a poster on a forum who knows fuck all, thank you for proving my point.

HE'S FOOLED YOU AGAIN HE'S FOOLED YOU AGAAAAAAAIN THAT CUNTS TOOK YOUR MONEY AND FOOLED YOU AGAIN.
Surely it’s now clear levy has run out of ideas, not capable & just isn’t good enough. 23 years is more than long enough !! How many more decades does he get?
Fuck off ENIC
We're in a transition

Be patient guys

I have a good feeling that the 24th year will be the one where they really hit their straps
You're not a Spurs fan

And I don't think you even like football
Leeches reminds me of the biggest shits I couldn't flush away.
Were you lot at the protest today before the game?

Oh wait....🥴

Were you lot at the protest today before the game?

Oh wait....🥴

Online protests are all the rage these days, haven't you heard.

All you need to do is stay quiet most of the time then pipe up when we're going through the perceived bad moments as if you're some kind of superfan who's doing their bit to support the club.

Tedious twats.

Didn't want to address my last post then,

Just like the other day you expose your arse more times than you want to believe, I'm amazed you have this band of merry followers who follow you around this forum and constantly live up your arse that don't see you as anything other a complete charlatan.

I've never been convinced that your beef is with the board or Daniel Levy and it's clear to see why.
As I said. You're angry at the criticism of Levy more than today's result.

We see you, mate.....Gooners "want Levy to stay"

Back
Top Bottom