Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to Shadyfixx spinning this as a righteous move from the club

rent-free.png

He was in the Ange thread last week getting a rise of people because it was the most populated thread yet seemingly exposed himself ultimately praising Levy for hiring conte (that's a new one) now he's back in here doing the same thing, the only reason he disappears when we win is because trying to wind up happy fans is pointless.

Guy's an absolute cockroach.

Pretty sure he has me on ignore as he never responds to a single post of mine calling out his factually incorrect hyperbole.

Pretty sure he has me on ignore as he never responds to a single post of mine calling out his factually incorrect hyperbole.
John says Hi :thumbup:

I generally don't respond to your posts because I find them patronising, factually bullshit and apologetic nonsense, while posturing as some kind of neutral on the issue of our ownership., when you're blatantly anything but.

You have no backbone and I don't have any respect for you.

Shady, on the other hand, owns what he is (a die hard ENIC fan , a Levy fanatic and a loser happy to accept mediocrity) and deserves respect for his honesty.

Last edited:
I’d rather take less money from a company from a different industry.

View: https://x.com/alasdairgold/status/1785376887256084888?s=46

Definitely not keen on association with gambling companies. Not really sure there are many industries these days that aren’t morally bankrupt, but betting is too far for me. No matter how much I try to block it from my life (I’ve very rarely gambled and certainly haven’t for the last decade or so), it still intrudes on television, social media, etc. Don’t think anyone in power is taking the dangers of gambling seriously enough. And this kind of deal isn’t helping.

Definitely not keen on association with gambling companies. Not really sure there are many industries these days that aren’t morally bankrupt, but betting is too far for me. No matter how much I try to block it from my life (I’ve very rarely gambled and certainly haven’t for the last decade or so), it still intrudes on television, social media, etc. Don’t think anyone in power is taking the dangers of gambling seriously enough. And this kind of deal isn’t helping.

I have a friend who recently suffered from a gambling addiction. Completely broke now. He still gets bombarded with ads every time he goes online.

The companies also tried tempting him back by offering him free bets. It’s sick and twisted man, basically preying on people’s addictions and it ends up ruining lives.

All the bullshit ‘gamble responsibly’ stuff can fuck off too. The companies don’t want you to do that. They want you to keep going till you lose.

It shouldn’t be on any shirts or billboards and it should be far more tightly regulated. We’ve seen a lot of footballers who have fallen in to the trap but apparently that hasn’t caused people to wake up .. probably because the industry is worth billions.

Back
Top Bottom