Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is it.. .⬆️

Elite level ticket prices

Elite level boardroom salaries

Werner freebies and bargain basement ambition on the pitch and a team that wins fuck all.

This is the anomaly that most fans are uncomfortable with
I'd happily pay more for my ticket if it was matched with ambition.
But it is season after season of of careful spending, punting on emerging talent and a series of coaches who leave me gobsmacked sometimes.

Edit - and when we do go for a coach with some pedigree, we make them fight with at least one arm tied behind their back.

But it is season after season of of careful spending, punting on emerging talent and a series of coaches who leave me gobsmacked sometimes.

Edit - and when we do go for a coach with some pedigree, we make them fight with at least one arm tied behind their back.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan

I hope Ange is around a lot longer than you.

Edit: Anyone who disagrees with this is in Matt1882's anti-spurs cult and can also get fucked.

bargain basement ambition on the pitch and a team that wins fuck all.
IMO if we want to keep our best players long term, such as Romero/Porro we need to be adding that quality to our attack as well as a top DMF. I'm worried that they are more ambitious than the club is, and soon enough will be looking at the door.

IMO if we want to keep our best players long term, such as Romero/Porro we need to be adding that quality to our attack as well as a top DMF. I'm worried that they are more ambitious than the club is, and soon enough will be looking at the door.
It's only a matter of time, mate.. ...The most leeching, life sucking owners in the Premier League will take care of that.

I think we all feel the same, ticket prices at a premium, ambition levels at a minimum.
Still, at least we can stay in the new hotel at some point, you can actually stay on site at ground zero failure.

Back
Top Bottom