Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So looks like SC is up in arms, below from Trix.

‘’So these rumours we've been turned down by countless managers so far? This is both true and false at the same time. Levy has been a major problem throughout this whole process, to a point where the others involved are majorly pissed off. We've got a list together, we've narrowed it down made enquiries and got to the point where they are interested and we start to negotiate and as soon as we are talking financials(all round financials). Levy then jumps in and throws all sorts of spanners into the works. He then declares things too difficult and walks away. A week later we are back revisiting to he same option and progressing then the bellend appears again and same story. At this point said manager decides it's pointless he's out. We are not being knocked back at the point of contact. These managers would not be talking to us about possible names to bring in if that were the case.

If we are skint we are skint. I get it, we've had an awful year financially we'd understand to a point. The fact is though I don't believe this is the reason for Levy's behaviour. It's all game playing and bullshit from him right now and it's a huge problem telling one person one thing and someone else another.

Most of you will know I've praised him lots in the past and stuck up for him when others have attacked him because I see other side's to what he's doing/done.

This manager mess is ALL him though and it's inexcusable.

As far as Paratici is concerned my word is he's been brought in because he's very well informed as to players with release clauses and easy out contracts no other reason. Fonsecca is by far the cheapest option we've looked at and that's not by coincidence.

Do I think he's going to be left to get on with things, build a squad? No. I expect Levy to still get involved and try and shave the pennies even when he finds a bargain.

As I was told last night. " So many people are pissed off, I wouldn't be surprised to see some walk".

Right now I'd be happy if Paratici was told his budget was zero and he could reinvest whatever he sold with total control of that. I can't see that being the case though.

I've never once called for Levy out until now, but how he's acted during all this I want him gone.’’
Interesting.
Fwiw Trix has always been upfront that his source is an agent, moving in the world of agents, and that's where he get his "info".

So, my first observation is that Levy appears to have pissed off a lot of agents, and a lot of Spurs senior staff, with his constant "I'm going to blow up that deal you've spent a week negotiating and lowball the target".

I think if Fonseca is confirmed, Kane goes, either to Shitty or Yanited.
My preferred plan for the transfer window:

Let Paratici negotiate a huge transfer fee for Kane, almost all in cold hard cash (rather than clauses), and let him spend it on the best lottery tickets his scouting network & agent contacts can identify.
Similar to Baldini and the "Magnificent Seven". At least Baldini got the deals done, and we did sign Eriksen in that haul even if most of the others underachieved at Spurs.

As a central part of this plan, Levy needs to placed in a straightjacket and the key thrown away until September. At the very least.

Trix’s info has often came with a pro Levy bias, so if he’s saying that shows you Levy has lost the plot, looks like he’s running out of allies, if this season goes as it looks now fans really need to unite and try and get greedy joe and his sidekick to sell up otherwise we will still be debating these muppets in another 20 years with nothing to show.

What if the plan is to now get us relegated and then win the 100+ Million for promotion back into the PL and pay off that rona debt

levy you genius

Trix’s info has often came with a pro Levy bias, so if he’s saying that shows you Levy has lost the plot, looks like he’s running out of allies, if this season goes as it looks now fans really need to unite and try and get greedy joe and his sidekick to sell up otherwise we will still be debating these muppets in another 20 years with nothing to show.

Trix is full of shit mate. The guy (and all itk) has been badly exposed the last few weeks.

So looks like SC is up in arms, below from Trix.

‘’So these rumours we've been turned down by countless managers so far? This is both true and false at the same time. Levy has been a major problem throughout this whole process, to a point where the others involved are majorly pissed off. We've got a list together, we've narrowed it down made enquiries and got to the point where they are interested and we start to negotiate and as soon as we are talking financials(all round financials). Levy then jumps in and throws all sorts of spanners into the works. He then declares things too difficult and walks away. A week later we are back revisiting to he same option and progressing then the bellend appears again and same story. At this point said manager decides it's pointless he's out. We are not being knocked back at the point of contact. These managers would not be talking to us about possible names to bring in if that were the case.

If we are skint we are skint. I get it, we've had an awful year financially we'd understand to a point. The fact is though I don't believe this is the reason for Levy's behaviour. It's all game playing and bullshit from him right now and it's a huge problem telling one person one thing and someone else another.

Most of you will know I've praised him lots in the past and stuck up for him when others have attacked him because I see other side's to what he's doing/done.

This manager mess is ALL him though and it's inexcusable.

As far as Paratici is concerned my word is he's been brought in because he's very well informed as to players with release clauses and easy out contracts no other reason. Fonsecca is by far the cheapest option we've looked at and that's not by coincidence.

Do I think he's going to be left to get on with things, build a squad? No. I expect Levy to still get involved and try and shave the pennies even when he finds a bargain.

As I was told last night. " So many people are pissed off, I wouldn't be surprised to see some walk".

Right now I'd be happy if Paratici was told his budget was zero and he could reinvest whatever he sold with total control of that. I can't see that being the case though.

I've never once called for Levy out until now, but how he's acted during all this I want him gone.’’
Is this guy legit?

What scares me is, what happens if we're in relegation trouble? Are we going to sack Fonseca and get Redknapp or big Sam in?

What scares me is, what happens if we're in relegation trouble? Are we going to sack Fonseca and get Redknapp or big Sam in?

GIF by The Telegraph

I bet my hand off that levy never watched more than 1 or 2 full games of a Fonseca team. At maximum!

Paraciti “hey Daniel this guy is cheap! He will be a yes man. He won’t demand big transfers. He will allow Kane to leave without making a fuss! Will allow me to bring some Italian old crooks!”

levy “say no more mate” :levylol:

Trix is full of shit mate. The guy (and all itk) has been badly exposed the last few weeks.
Trix in particular, is a cunt. Just because he knows ‘a guy’, he talks to everyone in a condescending tone, thinking he’s the dogs bollocks. It’s why he got kicked off COYS and is now scratching a living in the shit hole that is SC.

This will be interesting as I have seen many say they think Fonseca will be gone by Christmas, and while I think the possibility will be that he should be gone by Christmas will Levy actually do that?

It means paying him out likely which Levy won't want and mean that Levy and/or Paratici have to admit they fucked up which I also don' think they will do.

I do wonder if there is an Italian version of Big Sam that Paratici will turn to in order to keep us up.

Real relegation trouble changes everything for any club.

If we get there, we have to do whatever helps us survive and worry about anything else later.

That's why this sport is fun and why the capital owners are desperate to get rid of it.

Agree lads Trix is a bit of a twat but my point was he’s always quick to defend Levy so when he starts criticizing Levy his minions should follow...

This will be interesting as I have seen many say they think Fonseca will be gone by Christmas, and while I think the possibility will be that he should be gone by Christmas will Levy actually do that?

It means paying him out likely which Levy won't want and mean that Levy and/or Paratici have to admit they fucked up which I also don' think they will do.

I do wonder if there is an Italian version of Big Sam that Paratici will turn to in order to keep us up.
If we're in relegation trouble of course he'll do it, he will probably hire big Rafa and get rid of Paratici as well.

Trix in particular, is a cunt. Just because he knows ‘a guy’, he talks to everyone in a condescending tone, thinking he’s the dogs bollocks. It’s why he got kicked off COYS and is now scratching a living in the shit hole that is SC.
What was he booted from COYS for, pretending to be ITK?

Back
Top Bottom