Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is?

We keep hearing criticism that Spurs aren't spending as much as their competitors. Out NET SPEND is low. Our salaries are low.
A lot of this can be attributed to us being the best run club in world football.

The best run club in world football which in just the last 12 months or so,

Was the first snout in the trough for state hand outs when the covid crisis hit.

Was prepared to turn their back on English football and 140 years of history in the name of greed.

Was the only club to fleece their own fans and treat them like shit when the stadium re-opened

Wrote off a cup final and our best chance of a trophy in 13 years to save on a compensation package.

Spent over 50 wasted days and counting searching for an actual manager

Has their best player openly wanting to leave in order to win

Tell prospective managerial candidates there is no pressure to win trophies.

More like the most corrupt club in world football

The best run club in world football which in just the last 12 months or so,

Was the first snout in the trough for state hand outs when the covid crisis hit.

Was prepared to turn their back on English football and 140 years of history in the name of greed.

Was the only club to fleece their own fans and treat them like shit when the stadium re-opened

Wrote off a cup final and our best chance of a trophy in 13 years to save on a compensation package.

Spent over 50 wasted days and counting searching for an actual manager

Has their best player openly wanting to leave in order to win

Tell prospective managerial candidates their is no pressure to win trophies.

More like the most corrupt club in world football

You talk bollocks, it’s well know we are the best club in the World, we always win the super accounting trophy every year and yet fans like you can’t see the glory in such matters, all they care about is a football on grass, spreadsheets is where the action is.

You talk bollocks, it’s well know we are the best club in the World, we always win the super accounting trophy every year and yet fans like you can’t see the glory in such matters, all they care about is a football on grass, spreadsheets is where the action is.
Our form in the Spreadsheet League is about to hit the rocks

Our form in the Spreadsheet League is about to hit the rocks
surprise GIF

He's been losing it for a few years. Between 2001 and around 2015 there were pluses and minuses, we had improved a lot despite the odd blip. Now i'd say the football side is similar to where he found us. He seems comletely power crazy and has lost touch. No one stays good at their job forever, things move on and he needs to go for us to now improve.

It’s sad with an absent useless owner in Joe Lewis and a nut job for a chairman I am at the point where I am ready for some super rich Indian tycoon to buy us up. Even if it’s just to sack Levy.

You talk bollocks, it’s well know we are the best club in the World, we always win the super accounting trophy every year and yet fans like you can’t see the glory iyn such matters, all they care about is a football on grass, spreadsheets is where the action is.

"highest paid chairman

you'll never sing that"

20210610-210352.jpg

I actually think I want Levy out of this club more than I wanted Jose or AVB out and that is saying something. It’s like ENIC have to sucked the joy out of everything, even the Jose sacking and the start of maybe playing attacking football was ruined by the ESL thing which hit at the same time. And now the search for a manager which seemed promising is just farce.

I love the new stadium but everything else about Spurs, Harry Kane aside is bollocks. We have become a West Ham banter club just as West Ham appear to be sorting themselves out.

I have been thinking over how all this reflects on the club, especially our overseas supporters and those who’ve followed the club since 2014 when we started to become good again.

How much of a hit does the club take as a top brand? Once Kane goes, with a lesser known manager will we get invites for pre season yours in America? Will some of our fans stop following us? Corporate and attendance down? You have to wonder.

I have been thinking over how all this reflects on the club, especially our overseas supporters and those who’ve followed the club since 2014 when we started to become good again.

How much of a hit does the club take as a top brand? Once Kane goes, with a lesser known manager will we get invites for pre season yours in America? Will some of our fans stop following us? Corporate and attendance down? You have to wonder.

It's the great irony that in trying to save money we end up losing it long term.

The stadium is worth nothing without a good team in it because ultimately that is the product. I'm willing to bet that Liverpools recent success has brought them a hell of a lot more money that some midtable finishes would bring us in the new stadium.

It's the great irony that in trying to save money we end up losing it long term.

The stadium is worth nothing without a good team in it because ultimately that is the product. I'm willing to bet that Liverpools recent success has brought them a hell of a lot more money that some midtable finishes would bring us in the new stadium.
True. ENIC managed to finally purchase the golf course next to the training ground so that’s their top priority for the summer achieved!

I miss the days when the ITK was "my dad sold Redknapp a refrigerator, and they became fast friends."

Now everybody has to pretend they're a "jetset" high roller with a seat at the big table.

Also the whole well it ain’t the 90’s, one of the very worst periods in our history. How much fucking longer we got to be grateful. West Ham fans are told to be grateful to the Dildo because they helps after the Icelandic owners went tits up.

At the rate we are going we will be back in the 90’s and not the Klinsmann and Teddy 90’s, the Jason Cundy 90’s but with a really flashy stadium and NFL on the side. Levy can have his legacy which is a stadium basically and let someone else come in who cares about the football.

I thought late era Poch was the bottom, then late Mourinho. But we could be looking at a Ramos style 2 points from 8 games start the way things are going.

The key for this summer was sorting out a transfer strategy and getting the right team to implement it.

DoF in, but Hitchen is still there and Levy is still stinking out the place. Paratici - Levy - Hitchen doesn't look like an obviously harmonious or inspiring team.

Back
Top Bottom