Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Land Of Make Believe Wow GIF

These Americans make me laugh.. with their “soccer opinions”

You see I have a theory, and I’m happy for it to be dissembled, that younger fans see football in a different way than those of a certain age. Net spend, ffp, etc etc they’re all very modern expressions.
I too have a theory. Generally, the younger the fan, the more likely they are to be Levy / ENIC supporters.

It's like it's all they've ever known. And their only reference point is the much maligned 1990s.

The great history of our football club is alien to them. They're unaware of our status as the 4th most successful football club in England before the current cabal took control (while professing they have little interest in football, only the financial opportunities it presents.)

There are, of course, exceptions. And many of them. I know lots of guys in their 20s who want ENIC out as well as very old men like the Outsider who can't stop lavishing praise on them and championing their financial achievements. But you can definitely see a general trend in behaviour going on.

Last edited:

Might have been posted, great article about Levy's involvement in the 10m deal for Jack Clarke, which looking back is hard to believe we actually did.
Another criminal mismanagement of funds by a fraudulent individual - bald cunt must burn

Another criminal mismanagement of funds by a fraudulent individual - bald cunt must burn
Whatever anyone thinks of Levy there certainly has been an astronomical mismanagement of funds in the past few years, we love to spend 10-20m each on duds who barely play for the club yet refuse to trump up money for guys who actually get minutes.

Gil 22m
Doherty 13m
Rodon 11m
Clarke 10m
Sessegnon 25m
Foyth 10m
Nkoudou 9.5m
Janssen 17m
Njie 9m

That's 126m on a group of players who between them have combined have made 53 starts in the league for the club, Doherty the only one of those to have surpassed 15. Wasted money that could have been spent on guys that would have been worthy of an opportunity.

there is also the big money that appears wasted on GLC & Nodombele
you could see that Nodombele could be worth that money (but it should have been strutured on games played etc)
But GLC couldn't get a game at PSG so why would he get one here
don't think we will ever get to the bottom of who picked/agreed to all the players we have got over last 6yrs or so, but there is a big waste of money there

I too have a theory. Generally, the younger the fan, the more likely they are to be Levy / ENIC supporters.

It's like it's all they've ever known. And their only reference point is the much maligned 1990s.

The great history of our football club is alien to them. They're unaware of our status as the 4th most successful football club in England before the current cabal took control (while professing they have little interest in football, only the financial opportunities it presents.)

There are, of course, exceptions. And many of them. I know lots of guys in their 20s who want ENIC out as well as very old men like the Outsider who can't stop lavishing praise on them and championing their financial achievements. But you can definitely see a general trend in behaviour going on.

Shows how little you actually know .... do a bit of research before posting your wild unsupported drivel

Look at the average age of ST's - Look at the average amount of time ST's are held - look at polling results for ST's and Match Day Fans and Internet Fans - you have it 100% wrong.

When you have at least some actual fanbase knowledge, why not try that post again?

I now understand why you post such rubbish, you are simply clueless about our fanbase, just an internet keyboard warrior devoid of even a basic knowledge, all that hate and bile, it's all making much more sense now.

Shows how little you actually know .... do a bit of research before posting your wild unsupported drivel

Look at the average age of ST's - Look at the average amount of time ST's are held - look at polling results for ST's and Match Day Fans and Internet Fans - you have it 100% wrong.

When you have at least some actual fanbase knowledge, why not try that post again?

I now understand why you post such rubbish, you are simply clueless about our fanbase, just an internet keyboard warrior devoid of even a basic knowledge, all that hate and bile, it's all making much more sense now.
Why so much anger and bitterness, my friend. Try and show a little more respect when joining the debate rather jumping in head first with such unrelated nonsense.

My theory is based purely on my own experience. And was posted in response to another poster who raised the question of age in relation to Anti -ENIC sentiment. Of course you can disagree, but try and at least acknowledge different opinions / theories to your own exist.

You have a habit of running your mouth off without thinking in pretty much every thread you post in.

Try engaging with people in a more friendly manner and it becomes a much more enjoyable platform for all of us.

:dierpochhug:

Last edited:
Why so much anger and bitterness, my friend. Try and show a little more respect when joining the debate rather jumping in head first with such unrelated nonsense.

My theory is based purely on my own experience. And was posted in response to another poster who raised the question of age in relation to Anti -ENIC sentiment. Of course you can disagree, but try and at least acknowledge different opinions / theories to your own exist.

You have a habit of running your mouth off without thinking in pretty much every thread you post in.

Try engaging with people in a more friendly manner and it becomes a much more enjoyable platform for all of us.

I'm not your friend, if some constantly whining negative fan like you sat next to me every week, it would not end well.

Your theory is rubbish - do the bloody research - you must sit with a group of likeminded idiots, why not try talking to a few more people or indeed read the information that's readily available.

You have a habit of criticising Spurs fans who don't hold your very narrow limited viewpoint claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with you is some kind of Levy fanboy.

Fair enough that's what you think, your opinion which is fine, but don't pretend this is a universal belief, or indeed that more than a tiny minority (remember the two men and a sign protesting whilst 54,000 went to the game) think the same, that's not the reality.

As I keep repeating, research the fanbase polls, you will find you are in a small minority who probably operate in an internet sound box where they convince each other they are right.

The easily researchable facts are - the average Spurs fan is over 50, season ticket holders even older - hardly surprising as football is an expensive hobby. The average Spurs fan has over thirty years following Spurs, again season ticket holders even longer.

Most Spurs fans when asked say owners Sugar, ENIC, Scholar come and go and have very little long term impact - most Spurs fans believe ENIC will leave Spurs in a far better condition than when the bought them, and quite frankly most Spurs fans couldn't give two fecks about the owners

Managers, players, results - and after that just maybe Levy.

I'm not your friend, if some constantly whining negative fan like you sat next to me every week, it would not end well.

Your theory is rubbish - do the bloody research - you must sit with a group of likeminded idiots, why not try talking to a few more people or indeed read the information that's readily available.

You have a habit of criticising Spurs fans who don't hold your very narrow limited viewpoint claiming that anyone who doesn't agree with you is some kind of Levy fanboy.

Fair enough that's what you think, your opinion which is fine, but don't pretend this is a universal belief, or indeed that more than a tiny minority (remember the two men and a sign protesting whilst 54,000 went to the game) think the same, that's not the reality.

As I keep repeating, research the fanbase polls, you will find you are in a small minority who probably operate in an internet sound box where they convince each other they are right.

The easily researchable facts are - the average Spurs fan is over 50, season ticket holders even older - hardly surprising as football is an expensive hobby. The average Spurs fan has over thirty years following Spurs, again season ticket holders even longer.

Most Spurs fans when asked say owners Sugar, ENIC, Scholar come and go and have very little long term impact - most Spurs fans believe ENIC will leave Spurs in a far better condition than when the bought them, and quite frankly most Spurs fans couldn't give two fecks about the owners

Managers, players, results - and after that just maybe Levy.
Why do you have to turn every single fucking thread into a cunt off? You do nothing but insult people and act like you know everything, which couldn't be further from the truth. It's so breathtakingly sad. Do you genuinely not have anything better to do? Is this really the highlight of your day?

You sad little man.

Why do you have to turn every single fucking thread into a cunt off? You do nothing but insult people and act like you know everything, which couldn't be further from the truth. It's so breathtakingly sad. Do you genuinely not have anything better to do? Is this really the highlight of your day?

You sad little man.
He doesn't go to games and lives on the other side of the world and thinks he has a divine right to slag off posters who go to games and have an opinion on Enic that relates to what we see on the pitch

Last edited:

:dierpochhug:

You sad little man.

Just put him on ignore.
Or start hitting the foul button. The amount of people on this forum that are outright rude and aggressive on a personal level is unacceptable.

I quickly put 10+ posters on ignore after coming here for that reason. The problem is, all I see is posts such as these replying to them like this so they're note really gone.

I just have to resist the urge to click "show ignored content"

Back
Top Bottom