Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters
Hes the god father to Levy's boy

godfather GIF

1 Trophy yes, but that doesn't paint the full picture. Multiple finals - including the biggest of them all (ECL).

The premier league has evolved as such that 'Top 4' is now considered a bigger 'trophy' than the FA and Milk Cup, and under that logic, we have been very successful.

We have built one of the worlds best stadiums and have world class training and development facilities.

We have produced /developed some world class players (Kane, Bale, Son, Modric, Winks).

With City, United, Chelsea in the league, we cannot simply BUY our way to a trophy - we have to do it with hard work and passion - which ultimately we have lost over the last couple of seasons. Restructures at the club have clearly affected morale throughout our staff on and off the pitch - and that of course is down to ENICs (thus far) botched post Poch rebuild.

Let's hope that Partici now steers us in the right direction and our new crop of young players learn to love the shirt and play at 100%

Yes, we consistently failed at the final hurdles because of ENIC's persistent refusal to improve us whilst we were a competent, promising team. For that entire period where we did well it was obvious we needed a little extra to push us, but we didn't get it.

No it hasn't. Nobody will remember us finishing top 4. It won't lead to anything in the cabinet. It'll just be a bit more money ENIC made to invest in buildings. Stop.

Yes, the only valid point of praise for ENIC is they have let the club finance some very impressive structures. They all look great. I do enjoy watching depressing football more if it's in a pretty stadium, so thanks.

I'm so glad we've developed top players for other teams to go and win trophies with. Well done us.

ENIC have no passion for the footballing side of the club. I suspect after decades of that being the case nothing will change. We got lucky with Pochettino (they wanted LVG or De Boer) but without any consistent identity or plan, we will continue to meander.

Some of young players might. But they'll move on if we do what we've done with the past ones, and win nothing and refuse to bring in players to help them do so. Personally I'm not all for another decade of this same story, but you do you.

We have a great training ground and stadium

But we shop in Poundland

When we're older what do you want to tell your grandkids. We have the best piece of land in London? or we have won trophies and the world class players performances etc..

This club have their priorities all wrong.

ENIC out, murderous and torturers who don't value human rights who have no affiliation to the club and deal I blood money in

Am I doing this right?
No, you aint. As far as we know, Daniel and Joe haven't actually murdered anyone so we should all be giving them head in eternal gratitude.

I think that's what you're saying?

I expect the ENIC apologists to come out fighting now, they'll slander the Newcastle owners at every single opportunity.

Murderers, rapists, genocidal, racist, sexist, everything.
It'll be like listening to a black cab driver talking about Uber.

Its pathetic isnt it. The argument of the school playground. Stick with ENIC for the rest of eternity (and be grateful) or hand the club over to mass murderers. They are apparently the only 2 choices.

You can want better owners than ENIC without selling up to total scum bags who torture, behead and have links to terrorism.

I would happily accept Liverpool’s owners who have done a very good job.

I expect the ENIC apologists to come out fighting now, they'll slander the Newcastle owners at every single opportunity.

Murderers, rapists, genocidal, racist, sexist, everything.
It'll be like listening to a black cab driver talking about Uber.
They're already using it to somehow promote their agenda of promoting ENIC as good owners.

Its fucking creepy and it's also fucking disgusting.

Yep, said yesterday Liverpool, Leicester, Villa, Brighton, Brentford. They are out there.

The boards refusing to meet the supporters trust over long term vision has set off major red flags for me. Feels like an Woolwich situation where the existence of the club is all that matters and nothing beyond that. If that is maintained then further growth will be outside football such as American football, events etc and hotels.

There is a middle ground between no ambition and the evil House of Saud and as a supporter than is where I would like us to go.

Back
Top Bottom