Levy Out/ENIC new poll 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy/ENIC in or out?

• In

Votes: 72 23.2%
  • Out

Votes: 239 76.8%

• Total voters
3. Rich Yank backed by solid investors and a deep bank account at JP Morgan or Goldman Sachs who is keen to invest and actually win shit in order to grow the brand much like Fenway did

Fenway only bought Liverpool because they thought they could take their match coverage in house and charge fans to watch it themselves thereby making themselves billions every year. They didn’t think the PL would bat them off, they pushed this ESL instead and that has folded. Make no mistake about it they aren’t owners who are doing it for the football club’s benefit. They are doing it to make themselves a fuck of a lot richer. Wait and see, interesting developments will happen there.

Fenway only bought Liverpool because they thought they could take their match coverage in house and charge fans to watch it themselves thereby making themselves billions every year. They didn’t think the PL would bat them off, they pushed this ESL instead and that has folded. Make no mistake about it they aren’t owners who are doing it for the football club’s benefit. They are doing it to make themselves a fuck of a lot richer. Wait and see, interesting developments will happen there.
Any owner would want to make themselves richer, that's the basics of investment - but some actually try and win shit along the way which is my point

Last edited:
It does when the company is crumbling around the owners feet....as the company (or football club in this instance) continues to bleed money and devalues in the stock market....In football terms that’s a “hostile takeover” or “get the fuck out of my club”
"devalued in the stock market" - come on CS this is obviously complete nonsense even for you ... what stock market would that be then?

The Ordinary Shares in Tottenham Hotspur plc were officially cancelled from trading on AIM on the 16th January 2012.

I think we'll see ENIC ramp up their efforts to land their long desired NFL franchise in N17 now.
Could be dark days ahead as we once again become an after thought just as we did in 2018/2019 when the initial pilot deal was getting tied up.

We shouldn't accept either one, but I'd rather have Mike Ashley than abandon and be complicit in the destruction of the English league system.
If you don’t think Mike Ashley wouldn’t have jumped at the chance of going into a super league then you are very naive! The sad thing about football now a days is I honestly don’t think any PL chairman would have turned down the chance to enter this super league if offered!

Back
Top Bottom