Levy out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy Out?

• Yes

• No

• Not sure. On the fence

Results are only viewable after voting.
Totally agree with jenas on this.

Make-or-break summer ahead?
I just hope that when Jose sat down with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy before Pochettino was sacked there was a conversation between them that went along the lines of 'if I am going to be here, I want to be here for a long period of time to build something and I need your backing to get the players in that I need and get the players out that I want out'.

For too long now, the lack of planning and their inactive nature in the market has cost Tottenham. This is a massive summer ahead for them. Massive. Hopefully, they are on the same wavelength in terms of what they need and what Jose wants.

In my eyes, Jose is not a manager who challenges for the top four. You get him in to win a title or the league. The club have to look at themselves and ask what is the point of bringing Jose in if they are not going to give him the artillery he needs to go and get the job done.

I would hope come the summer he is given everything that he needs. He obviously cannot go and buy everybody but the club needs to bend far more than it did for Pochettino - they should have given him what he deserved.

If that conversation happened and Jose doesn't get what he wants, I only see this ending in tears.

Totally agree with jenas on this.

Make-or-break summer ahead?
I just hope that when Jose sat down with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy before Pochettino was sacked there was a conversation between them that went along the lines of 'if I am going to be here, I want to be here for a long period of time to build something and I need your backing to get the players in that I need and get the players out that I want out'.

For too long now, the lack of planning and their inactive nature in the market has cost Tottenham. This is a massive summer ahead for them. Massive. Hopefully, they are on the same wavelength in terms of what they need and what Jose wants.

In my eyes, Jose is not a manager who challenges for the top four. You get him in to win a title or the league. The club have to look at themselves and ask what is the point of bringing Jose in if they are not going to give him the artillery he needs to go and get the job done.

I would hope come the summer he is given everything that he needs. He obviously cannot go and buy everybody but the club needs to bend far more than it did for Pochettino - they should have given him what he deserved.

If that conversation happened and Jose doesn't get what he wants, I only see this ending in tears.
I thought last summer was make or break.
In answer to that question, they want him to win a title with as little artillery as possible so they can save money. The believe if Poch was able to do what he did, an experienced winner like Mourinho should be able to do a lot more.

I thought last summer was make or break.
In answer to that question, they want him to win a title with as little artillery as possible so they can save money. The believe if Poch was able to do what he did, an experienced winner like Mourinho should be able to do a lot more.
I agree. Levy Under valued what poch got out of the players. I feel like we will have a few summers where we don't fix the holes. & then the up & coming summer window will be viewed as make or break. I think more specifically this window will be make or break for mourinho at Tottenham.

I agree. Levy Under valued what poch got out of the players. I feel like we will have a few summers where we don't fix the holes. & then the up & coming summer window will be viewed as make or break. I think more specifically this window will be make or break for mourinho at Tottenham.
He's finished then.

It doesn't matter a fucking jot whether we want Levy out or not, he's not leaving the club any time soon so there is absolutely zero point in arguing about it...unless you enjoy having a cunt off with a total stranger of course...

The same silly cunts who queue up on here to tongue fuck levy's poop shoot because of high beer sales at an American fucking football match at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, will be able to stick it to everyone not 100% Levy when they find out Anthony Joshua is fighting there on June the 20th.

Fuck you John Thomas John Thomas ,attempted world record beer sales in a stadium owned by Levy on June the 20th you said we'd never sing that!

Ok here's a new plan, let's sell Kane for £200m and buy 6/7 average players and make a team out of them! Oh shirt that has been tried already!

Or I guess we could buy 3 centre forwards and shut everyone up. They couldn’t say we only have 1 striker then!

Like your thinking.

giphy.gif

Or I guess we could buy 3 centre forwards and shut everyone up. They couldn’t say we only have 1 striker then!

Like your thinking.

giphy.gif
Yaaaassss! Let’s sign all the players! Need to sign more than three as what if we get four injuries? And they have to be world class. And not mind being on the bench because we can only play eleven players at once. But fuck it, let’s have a squad of 200! WORLD DOMINATION!!!

The same silly cunts who queue up on here to tongue fuck levy's poop shoot because of high beer sales at an American fucking football match at The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, will be able to stick it to everyone not 100% Levy when they find out Anthony Joshua is fighting there on June the 20th.

Fuck you John Thomas John Thomas ,attempted world record beer sales in a stadium owned by Levy on June the 20th you said we'd never sing that!
Joshua would be a great CB.

He finally backed the manager, brought in the players he wanted and all three of them have pretty much been a disaster.

The answer is going back to the director of football. Something that levy actually is in favour of.

Yaaaassss! Let’s sign all the players! Need to sign more than three as what if we get four injuries? And they have to be world class. And not mind being on the bench because we can only play eleven players at once. But fuck it, let’s have a squad of 200! WORLD DOMINATION!!!

Yes. Thinking like this is peak 3020!!!

Our genius may not be appreciated right now but it will be.

We are definitely ahead of our times. Hope Levy is reading this thread.

Lady at work says she was in a restaurant in Hadley Wood way on Saturday night - and Levy was in there.
Said she spoke to the owner when leaving, and he said that Levy told him we've got no chance of beating Wolves tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom