Leyton Orient v Tottenham Hotspur - League Cup 3rd Round - Postponed - Spurs receive a bye

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry had 3.78 seasons not 2.5. . 4th 5th 4th is not really as good 3rd, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and a CL final.

Last part of what you say is true. He took us as far as he could and a change was needed.
My mistake, just like you accidentally forgot to mention the CL quarters.

My point being that a manager like Redknapp wasn't THAT far off what Poch did, with a genuine debate to be had on who played the better football at our peak.

So this hero worshiping of Poch is nonsensical and over the top.

Redknapp exceded all expectations and then some.
How can people say Poch was one of the best managers in the world who had the best squad since the 80s but didn’t fail?

As this thread has become yet another clusterfuck and I can't be arsed to read through the last ten pages of whining can someone tell me if tonight's game has officially been called off?

Surely they must know whether this game is going to get called off or not by now?

Anyone know what time they are making the final decision?

Its not like a waterlogged pitch, the players aren't suddenly going to test negative.

“Being finalists in the Champions League is all or nothing – and [for us] it was nothing because to be second for us – as we are so competitive in football – is nothing.”

Funny that so many think he achieved massively when he himself feels he achieved “nothing”

“Being finalists in the Champions League is all or nothing – and [for us] it was nothing because to be second for us – as we are so competitive in football – is nothing.”

Funny that so many think he achieved massively when he himself feels he achieved “nothing”
Have we got a fucking game tonight or what for fucks sake??

Talksport are saying 18 of the Orient squad tested positive and are self-isolating. The squad has 25 players.

The Sun says 18 "players and staff" tested positive ...

They have Academy players but I guess they weren't tested.
Just my speculation, but maybe Orient suggested playing a mix of first team and Academy players to get the TV money and Spurs said no way.
Thats an interesting thought..... If Orient field a load of academy players and a few cleaners and we say no way.... Then does the game go to Orient?

Back
Top Bottom