Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't even work up a good case of nerves for this one.

Our multimillionaire players will shit the bed, because they don't give a fucking rats ass.

This will be humiliating, but only to those of us who care.

No fight, no desire. But at least our boys will be able to retreat to their mansions, bang their hot girlfriends, eat gourmet food, drink the finest wine, blah blah blah.

To a man, we have gifted woolwich a CL spot. Due completely to a lack of giving a solitary fuck.

Humiliating. As usual...

.....and then came Spurs....
Again maybe...probably.

I'm hoping for a win tho. Hate the crap around Liverpool.

Already had it in the build up...'Oooo Anfield is so amazing. The atmosphere is special'. They sing a durge of a song and then go quiet until they score. If they don't score for a while the place will be a library and then get nervy. Keep it tight and hopefully take our chances.

But I'm also aware we're likely to conced in the first 5 minutes!

Hate playing this lot at the best of times let alone with a lot riding on it.

Admittedly Liverpool need to win just as much as us. At least we have the benefit of a full week training whereas Liverpool have a got a game.

Gonna be tense 😬
Common sense says you are right about the benefits of having a full week of training before the match. However we thought that against Brighton and Brentford….

Our multimillionaire players will shit the bed, because they don't give a fucking rats ass.

No fight, no desire. But at least our boys will be able to retreat to their mansions, bang their hot girlfriends, eat gourmet food, drink the finest wine, blah blah blah.

To a man, we have gifted woolwich a CL spot. Due completely to a lack of giving a solitary fuck.

Humiliating. As usual...
D'ya not think we will win then?

>every fucking time this fixture rolls around

jon-snow-game-of-thrones.gif

Humiliating. As usual...
Fuck me lend me your crystal ball want the Euromillions numbers

I note the 5 disagrees . I hope, like I will do that you eat humble our if you are wrong.

You can't just think we will win just by being hopeful or positive.

Fcuk me this is the real world and all those stats that tell us very clearly what the result will be.

Stats you say? ...When's the last time Liverpool put 3 past us as you predicted above? ....Let alone won by 3?

That's why I gave you a disagree.

......For your usual crap-talk.

Note I am not saying it is the end of our top 4 hopes, although I think that is now quite unlikely.

You mean since you bottled your prior arbitrary points-based claims?

"10 points with 6 to play will do it."

4 points later

"13 points should do it"

Now with 12 points still to play for you're hedging your bets against us.

You're so full of shit.

:dembelefingers:

We cannot win at Anfield when we are ahead of them in the league and against much lesser players. We have achieved draws there but that is no good to either team tonight. Just have no confidence of a good result at all.

Back
Top Bottom