Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to keep it tight and frustrate them for as long as possible. Don’t let the game become too exciting for them and turn into a basketball match with the whole stadium rocking.

I think the way for us to win is 1-0 with a goal late on. If we sting them too early they will do what they did to Villarreal. Make the game boring and when they really have to force it in the last 20, go for the killer blow.

He works hard. Nice bloke, seems to have a good personality & the other players seem to get on with him as a result. I've got nothing against him and it clearly isn't an issue with application or attitude, he's just fundamentally not good enough.

I do like his tenacity. He doesn't shy away from physical challenges.
Apparently he's brilliant at reverse parking and makes a dynamite baked bean toastie

after that...I've got nothing.

Only one outcome today. Absolutely nothing to suggest it will be anything but a 2 or 3 goal defeat.

Not defeatist as opposed to being completely realistic.

At out best of 4 or 5 years ago we might have held our own and still found a way to lose, so this has one result and then we see what our remaining games can bring.

I note the 5 disagrees . I hope, like I will do that you eat humble our if you are wrong.

You can't just think we will win just by being hopeful or positive.

Fcuk me this is the real world and all those stats that tell us very clearly what the result will be.

Note I am not saying it is the end of our top 4 hopes, although I think that is now quite unlikely.

Chewing Gum Reaction GIF

Why the fuck is this game on at 7.30 ?
There’s nothing special about it. It should have just been played at 3pm
It's not....
But it gives THEM an extra 15 minutes preparation... and surely the last train from Lime Street will leave 15 minutes before we'd need it to!

Were not going to the Normandy beaches like those brave men in 44. That was a reason to be scared. We are tottenham hotspur. Positive mindset, good mentality and making right decisions we can come away with something. We've done city home and away. COYS.
Eddie Bailey would be proud of you, he liked a good world war reference apparently.

Back
Top Bottom