Liverpool vs Tottenham Hotspur. May 7th. Saturday – 7.45 PM.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely dreading Emerson v Mane/Diaz/Jota

Unfortunately there are no other alternatives, Lucas is worth a try there at some stage in my opinion but not at anfield

Wing backs simply must be our priority in the summer

Emerson is not terrible defensively, it’s when he tries attacking is where the problems are. This game will hopefully suit him as he won’t be doing much attacking anyway

I dont gamble but if I did I would be having a large lump on a double that

1. We get a red card.
2. We give away a penalty

It's like printing money. The officials will be horrendous.

Don't concede in the first half, frustrate them, let them pile forward, hit them on the break score the winner in the 91st minute.

The other day a mate sent me a text saying 'through to the final then on sat we go through spurs hahaha'

I want us to smash them. It's almost agonising how much I want to win. And then, when he and his clan are losing their shit because Romero's broken Bobby's ankles, I want to post this back:

3xjI6q.gif

Will be enduring/enjoying this hanging off an ice cold dorada in Tenerife. The missus has her instructions to either join me or go shopping for a couple of hours. Either/or.
Same for the NLD.
😎
Where abouts are you? We were there over Easter. Watched us lose against Brighton in stansted departure lounge and bore against Brentford in a bar near the beach in las americas. Hope the island brings you more luck.

On the phone to a friend in NY and he says the pundits on TV over there are talking about how spurs may be liverpool's downfall. Apparently, although they are predicting a loss for us, they're pretty complimentary about Spurs and feel it's not an automatic loss....why do I have to hear it from American tv....? I think we may get a surprise today but Harry and Sonny HAVE to be firing on all cylinders. With our defence, it's a matter of outscoring them. I suspect we'll concede 2 so we have to score 3+
...COYS

Don't concede in the first minute should be priority number 1...
I think they've got to set themselves little targets ...... Don't concede in the first 10 minutes.

The thing is Liverpool HAVE to win...... If they don't win, then the title is heading to Manchester.

The longer we can keep them out, the more desperate and nervous they'll become and hopefully leave some gaps or make some mistake.

If we can just keep In it till about the 60 minute mark then who knows.

I'm fully expecting a loss BTW, but this is probably our best bet of getting something out of the game.

Back
Top Bottom