Lost one game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
I'm having trouble getting my head around this, but I was told that a load of coffee coloured players under the Portuguese child AVB were really going to be awful this year and barely scrape into 6th at best. We've lost one game in seven. Fucking disgrace! It's happening. :(

I can't believe that it's actually looking like that may happen. *sob* :(

Please guys, give me a reason to be optimistic? I can't cope. :( :( :( :(

Bring back 'Arry? :)

fry.PNG

I'm having trouble getting my head around this, but I was told that a load of coffee coloured players under the Portuguese child AVB were really going to be awful this year and barely scrape into 6th at best. We've lost one game in seven. Fucking disgrace! It's happening. :(

I can't believe that it's actually looking like that may happen. *sob* :(

Please guys, give me a reason to be optimistic? I can't cope. :( :( :( :(

Bring back 'Arry? :)
Charlie Bridger and Mr Hardly Ever Right won't be putting in much of a show this evening, I don't think.

city and asre looking OK.
utd and chelsi looking shabby but still far from out of it.
both scouse teams looking like Euro contenders
top 4 (3rd for me) should definitely be our aim but not sure with Woolwich looking to strengthen and city with their depth the league is quite achievable. unless soldado starts getting 2 a game.

Our defence has been awesome so far this season, to concede 1 goal in 5 games is a testament to the lads and the style of football AVB has got them playing. 1-0 to the Tottenham, will be our new song. COYS

Our defence has been awesome so far this season, to concede 1 goal in 5 games is a testament to the lads and the style of football AVB has got them playing. 1-0 to the Tottenham, will be our new song. COYS
Agreed. We don't look even remotely likely to concede goals. First time I can EVER remember that being true.

Back
Top Bottom