Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if they finish 6th, I don't know that they'll axe Moyes. I thought they brought him in for the long run, but who knows.
Regardless of where they finish, I don't see them getting rid of him this summer. It would probably take a serious tumble and issues behind the scenes to get that to happen.

Perhaps. Thing is, I see Tim as a traditionalist - something I can see he would have got from the likes of 'Arry and Kenny.

Louis is a "show them your cock" mental passionate kind of guy - Look at harrys reaction to getting a soaking, and look at Louis'

luis-van-gaal-o.gif

There's a high chance that if Tim was assistant that he might have an agenda, and LvG might not appreciate a "mole" in his staff.

(Remember this is a LVG thread before the Timmeh brigade attack me!)

Whats the difference?

Fucking hell. What a cluster Fuck. I came here on page 9 and presumed the next 15 pages would be about the fact that... Wasn't van gaal at white Hart Lane yesterday...
No one's even mentioned it!

someone suggested to me that the reason Redknapp might not have been overly pleased about getting soaked that time was that the water used had been from the players bath. Now I don't even know if they still have a group bath but I have to say I'd have had bentley beheaded if that had been the case, never mind cast down amongst the sodomites, I mean reserves.

Fucking hell. What a cluster Fuck. I came here on page 9 and presumed the next 15 pages would be about the fact that... Wasn't van gaal at white Hart Lane yesterday...
No one's even mentioned it!

Where did you hear that? Not that it would surprise me, there's been rumours every other day.

Last edited:

Whats the difference?

I posted Harrys previously, might be in another thread. He went apeshit about it afterwards apparently - you can see in the video he just was holding his temper in trying to look calm. The link might be in the Redknapp thread, but he gave and interview a while after which pointed out that he wasn't exactly impressed (he'd given the suit to charity, hardly spoke to Bentley again and he got sent out on loan).

He certainly didn't laugh and go on a celebratory run waving his arms around! Surely you can see the difference there!?

I posted Harrys previously, might be in another thread. He went apeshit about it afterwards apparently - you can see in the video he just was holding his temper in trying to look calm. The link might be in the Redknapp thread, but he gave and interview a while after which pointed out that he wasn't exactly impressed (he'd given the suit to charity, hardly spoke to Bentley again and he got sent out on loan).

He certainly didn't laugh and go on a celebratory run waving his arms around! Surely you can see the difference there!?
Apparently that's when Bentley's career well and truly 'ended' at Spurs

Apparently that's when Bentley's career well and truly 'ended' at Spurs
I remember he'd only just got back in Harry's "good books" after Bentley's objectional drink-driving thing (which I believe was the first bust up). After that, he was well and truly out. Blackbrun & West Spam on loan. Remember he'd done alright with us on his reprieve too.

In said interview HR blamed the played who did it as "the ones I'd left out the squad, that's probably why" (maybe pointing at resent?). Think he shunned a few of them, can see Jenas there too - can't recognise the others.

Harry being harry no doubt tried to re-sign them all at QPR to! (Krank, Jenas, tried to sign Bentley apparently...)

EDIT: Not exactly reliable - but here's Bentleys "side"
http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/0...out-by-harry-redknapp-after-infamous-soaking/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom