Lucas Moura

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone of our players has issues in one form or other being inconsistent, making mistakes, missing chances, sulking……Moura is no better or worse than any of them right now of a choice between Kane or Moura leading the line in any given game I’d have Moura.

Last edited:
Everyone of our players has issues in one form or other being inconsistent, making mistakes, missing chances, sulking……Moura is no better or worse than any of them and right now of a choice between Kane or Moura leading the line in any given game I’d have Moura.

No better or worse than others????

He is an attacking player that can't score or assist. His poor form is going on 3 years now. That is a long ass down period with no up's during that time.

Moura leading the line is a recipe for relegation. Kane at his worst is so much better than Moura at his best.

He is an attacking player that can't score or assist. His poor form is going on 3 years now. That is a long ass down period with no up's during that time.

Moura leading the line is a recipe for relegation. Kane at his worst is so much better than Moura at his best.
He’s not a complete enough player to be a nailed on starter for a team that’s going anywhere and you wouldn’t want him at the top of a 4-2-3-1, but he’s got some goals in him (33 in 169 apps, compare Bergwijn 4 in 59), and he puts defenses off.

A useful squad player and a decent enough buy. The problem is he’s one of our best purchases in recent years, which 25M for squad depth should never be anywhere close to being.

Moura is no better or worse than any of them right now……RIGHT NOW! Kane mincing about sulking is no use to any team no matter who they are whether they had another 9 outstanding players in their team or not, we haven’t 9 other outstanding players that can carry him he’s a bigger liability for us we depend heavily on him I’d have Moura playing and trying over what Kane is playing at right now.

Moura is no better or worse than any of them right now……RIGHT NOW! Kane mincing about sulking is no use to any team no matter who they are whether they had another 9 outstanding players in their team or not, we haven’t 9 other outstanding players that can carry him he’s a bigger liability for us we depend heavily on him I’d have Moura playing and trying over what Kane is playing at right now.
Fuck me, really a disagree at 4:34AM YOU ARE A SAD LITTLE MAN……..

We all know his limitations but he gives more than most, tries to open up teams, has pace and a shot on him. That’s 4 more things than H this season.

And if games were won on trying hard and doing your best that would mean something but as long as they are based on goals and Lucas has shown he can't contribute to that in any way all his trying hard means jack shit.

Back
Top Bottom