Marcel Sabitzer

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It makes no sense in terms of RB selling him, us being able to afford him and him wanting to come, that said I would love to see him here and he clearly would improve our club.

Because of this?????

The report is probably bullshit but he'd be well worth 35m euros.

Fuck, we could probably sell Lamela for something approaching half of that, surely?

It makes no sense in terms of RB selling him, us being able to afford him and him wanting to come, that said I would love to see him here and he clearly would improve our club.

Said those exact words last night in the thread. Why would HE want that move? Julian isn't going anywhere for another year or so. The sign that the club is going for a rebuild is if they let Upamencano leave.

31M for him by modern standards represents a bargain. I can't see why they would let him leave for that amount though or i'd expect a stampede of clubs being interested.

Wait... why the fook should we buy a RW / RM when the wingers department is most staffed, but we have WAAAYY more important positions such as RB, CB, LB, ST and possibly still DM ?!?!

Does not make sense at all.
I mean, he's most likely good (though I am not trying to claim I know too much about him) but priorities should really be elsewhere (unless we move on 1 or two from the bunch of Alli, Lamela, Sissoko or Moura)

Wait... why the fook should we buy a RW / RM when the wingers department is most staffed, but we have WAAAYY more important positions such as RB, CB, LB, ST and possibly still DM ?!?!

Does not make sense at all.
I mean, he's most likely good (though I am not trying to claim I know too much about him) but priorities should really be elsewhere (unless we move on 1 or two from the bunch of Alli, Lamela, Sissoko or Moura)
We either need to buy a CM or an AM/Winger who is creative, especially if we sell Ndombele. At the moment we haven’t replaced Eriksen’s vision around the box and even if Lo Celso gets better in this respect we need someone else to unlock a packed defence when we’re not playing on the counter.

Back
Top Bottom