Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

sNjuIy4.jpg

Subs: Me Mate, Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate.

I don’t think I’ve ever thought this but, I hope we lose this game. Would it not be better to start next season without playing the Conference League? I think coming 8th would be better than playing in Lichtenstein next year. Champions league final to that in two seasons….makes me feel sick

I’ll be disappointed about missing Europa League which I believe not only is a chance for a trophy (as if lol) but can be great for bedding in new signings, younger players and giving minutes to squad players. That said no European football is looking likely as we will lose to Leicester, so it means we can get away with a smaller squad. Even if Levy can’t/won’t adequately replace players we can at least get rid of more deadwood without needing a bloated squad of mediocrity.
Love the optimism but no no no to Europa football.
Regular Europa league football never served us well and certainly diet Europa League won’t ....
Clean clutter free season is what the doctor ordered....

Rather Leicester beat us ,chavs draw and take their champs league place.
Really does anyone give a fuck about the Europa fuck cup and it's little tosser brother.

With Levy pulling the strings we ain't got a chance.

Mason didn't have to take the managers job, he must have know he wasn't up to it (maybe in few years he would have)
why take on a job you can't do ?

Mason didn't have to take the managers job, he must have know he wasn't up to it (maybe in few years he would have)
why take on a job you can't do ?
I can't imagine Levy giving him a pay rise either, so, he's having the love of the club used against him in a manipulative manner so Levy can save a few quid.

Winks and Dier should be nowhere near this 11. Reguilon shouldn't either, but Davies is out. Tanganga injury looked very nasty so I imagine he's out. Alli was terrible last night.

Lloris
Doherty - Alderweireld - Rodon - Reguilon
Hojbjerg - Ndombele
Bale - Lucas - Son
Kane​

We're unlikely to win whoever we play so let's give some of the youngest a game. Kane's just a ghost with his mind on the Euros and moving to City. He's not even bothered about winning the Golden Boot. Give Scarlett a game instead. And I'd play someone from our under 11 side rather than watch Winks again.

Back
Top Bottom