Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester need to go for it and clearly our cunts are on the beach giving eachother reacharounds already and won't be feeling any pressure, so probably a reverse of that ding dong final day 5-4 from a few seasons ago... but Leicester might get more than 5... and we won't score 4... or any...

Mason didn't have to take the managers job, he must have know he wasn't up to it (maybe in few years he would have)
why take on a job you can't do ?
People misinterpret "knowing your limitations" with "having no ambition". Being offered the chance to manage this team, albeit only briefly, is surely one nobody already working within the club could refuse regardless of when it comes.

I understand Mason is in a difficult position but his politician style answer to every question is starting to grate. He was asked whether the loss made europa league qualification difficult. He responded about not speaking about hypotheticals. It is not a hypothetical dickweed.

I'm a simple man.

All I want are three things...

1. No Winks
2. No Dier
3. Look like they give a fuck

That's it.
Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by CBC

Seriously don’t want to watch this match. Will I? Yes. I will watch solely for the point that this will most likely be Kane’s last game with us and I will sing he’s one of our own for the entire 90. Best player we’ve had in ages needs to be honoured.

What at home? on your own? :mourweird:

I understand Mason is in a difficult position but his politician style answer to every question is starting to grate. He was asked whether the loss made europa league qualification difficult. He responded about not speaking about hypotheticals. It is not a hypothetical dickweed.
that's fair, but he' handled the Kane questions very well imo.

Maybe he should go into politics, the Labour party ?

Had to 'show ignored content' to see this thread.

Read the OP and then realised I was 100% right to put the gooner/chav/manc troll on ignore.

My world is a better place for doing it.

COYS! :coys:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom