Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't stand the image of Vardy's smug little rat face if he scores against us - honestly don't think I'll bother watching it.

The Euro's couldn't have come at a better time - I need a full Tottenham cleanse for the next month.

If we dont play Winks,Kane, Reggie, Dier, Sissoko, Docherty, Sanchez or Dele then we might have a chance!

Yes i put Kane in there, it's obvious now his only goal is to stay fit for the Euros and to be able to pass his medical with City!

Potter to beat the gooner cunts and send us into europa conference and then win it for us next season and become our most successful manager since 2008... Fuck me we're really back in the banter era

Knowing Spurs, now that we can’t realistically qualify for the Europa League we’ll play a blinder and win 5-0 securing 7th place and sealing our place in the European version of the Simod Cup where we’ll play teams like Middelfart

I have never been more certain that we will lose a match in my entire life. Our players already showed repeatedly that they do not care about the Europa League, they certainly don’t care about the Europa Conference League.

The Kane news is just another factor that will distract our feeble-minded players from the job at hand. We will lose, fail to qualify for Europe and finish behind Woolwich. Even Harry Kane has given up now.

Operation liberate Rodgers from Leicester by fucking up their top 4 hopes.

Mike-Myers-Inglourious-Basterds-General-Ed-Fenech.jpg

Seriously don’t want to watch this match. Will I? Yes. I will watch solely for the point that this will most likely be Kane’s last game with us and I will sing he’s one of our own for the entire 90. Best player we’ve had in ages needs to be honoured.

Ok you need to stop, think about what youre saying, and provide more clarification:

Do you mean Winks, Mason or HitchCock?
Mason , Mason , Mason
I said from day 1 that this must be the worst decision ever.
Ok he won 2 games against terrible opposition.
Jose should have had charge until the end of the season.
Levy doesn't care about no European football, maybe there's going to be midweek American football.

I have never been more certain that we will lose a match in my entire life. Our players already showed repeatedly that they do not care about the Europa League, they certainly don’t care about the Europa Conference League.

The Kane news is just another factor that will distract our feeble-minded players from the job at hand. We will lose, fail to qualify for Europe and finish behind Woolwich. Even Harry Kane has given up now.
Last few games I've actually started betting that we will lose or draw and the teams around us win. I'm up about £500 quid haha

Back
Top Bottom