Mason’s Rats - The Finale - Sunday 23 May @ Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep I’d actually swap out son for Lucas or even start Lucas and berg instead of bale and son neither of whom are interested in taking on a player. Plus even though has some good games he doesn’t look as of if he wants to get hurt so best for that would be to not play him. Anyone think that he will bust a guy last game of season with euros round the corner are kidding themselves. No idea why Lucas has been banished!
He’s not one of Mason’s mates but I agree that he should start before Son after the last few games as he puts a shift in

Lloris
Doherty Toby Rodon Reguilon
Lo Celso Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Son Bergwijn

Kane should not start this match. We have to show that there is a consequence for someone disrespecting the club the way he has. We need to try and show that he is not bigger than the team.

Last edited:
Lloris
Bale Lucas Bergwijn
Son

Kane should not start this match. We have to show that there is a consequence for someone disrespecting the club the way he has. We need to try and show that he is not bigger than the team.
Not sure they'll let us play with 12 but I agree with the sentiment

:sonhmm:

sNjuIy4.jpg

Subs: Me Mate, Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate. Me Mate.
Well that rules out Kane as no mate would release the crap he has which Mason has had to deal with.

Lloris
Bale Lucas Bergwijn
Son

I agree only players that want to be here next season which may also rule out Bale.

I think Bale might be considered in the camp that won't be here/not be fully committed so I think I'd roll with something like...

--------------Hugo--------------
Dohertry-Toby-Rodon-Regy
----Lo Celso-----Hojbjerg----
Lucas--Ndombele--Bergjwin
---------------Son---------------

Lloris
Bale Lucas Bergwijn
Son

but he's in my fantasy football team. :kaneshh:

Only play players who put in a shift, don’t disrespect their team mates and generally kick the ball in the right direction - Hugo, Toby, Rodon, GLC. Berg, Lucas.

5-a-side rules with rolling subs, move the goals to halfway line. Game on.

Subs

Son

Rest can head to the beach early.

Any manager with a pair of bollocks drops Kane but Mason doesn't have those so Kane will play.

I imagine we see the usual suspects with Doherty in for Tanganga and Gio back in for Winks.

Get to watch Alli bumbling around for another 90 mins - FANTASTIC!

I might like to remind you that despite getting all your "facts" from The Mirror, Harry Kane hasn't actually left yet or put in a transfer request. He is after the Golden Boot so if you leave him out it might convince him there is no future at Spurs.

Brighton could beat Arse-nil and Saints could beat West Spam.

If there is any brain undamaged in Mason's head he should see Winks and probably Dier are not good enough and Tottenham have to attack and go for it. If he goes down on his shield at least he tried in his last game in charge (probably). Looks like Nuno Espirito-Santo Amen is gonna get the job but it's like a 'poor man's Mourinho' IMO.

You have to get Lewis & Levy out to have any hope for Tottenham next season.

Just added Mason on Facebook, we are now friends! :tobyarm:
But the even better news is Fatty is now playing Sunday in defence!!! :angryscouser:

*Next to Dier :mourbye:
You will probably look like twins

The only way that we will be tell you apart would be that your headed clearances won’t go straight back to the opposition!

Back
Top Bottom