Mason's Mates vs Wolves - Sunday 16 May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We cannot play any of the worst clowns - Sissoko, Aurier, Dier, Wanks etc.

We need to sell them, and if scouts see them, they'll laugh and move on.

Perhaps the club can just put together those YouTube highlight reels and pump them out all over social media.

Or is it only our scouts who sign players on the back of such videos?

That's the only explanation for bringing the aforementioned wastemen and others to the club.

We cannot play any of the worst clowns - Sissoko, Aurier, Dier, Wanks etc.

We need to sell them, and if scouts see them, they'll laugh and move on.

Perhaps the club can just put together those YouTube highlight reels and pump them out all over social media.

Or is it only our scouts who sign players on the back of such videos?

That's the only explanation for bringing the aforementioned wastemen and others to the club.
would include sanchez in the clown list. 5 truly shocking players that shouldnt be anywhere near a club like this. the amount of wages them 5 are draining out of the club, shocking business it really is. probably 350-400k a week and look what you get back from that!

I don’t get the vitriol for individuals who are simply giving their best which happens to not be good enough. They don’t •want• to play badly and/or lose. They don’t pick themselves. They don’t play badly on purpose.

By all means critique/criticise their performances but don’t personally insult them. They really don’t deserve it.

Eric isn’t a cunt. He’s just not a good enough centre back to be playing for a champions league standard team.
Well he came out in the media and said he doesn't make as many mistakes as people thinks he does. I think he thinks he's better than he is.

But your right its the manager fault for picking him to be fair.

If we do not pick up more points, we still could finish below Woolwich!

I am concerned that our defence need to DEFEND !

Has Rodon caught Covid? No mention of someone who has been our best defender until Mason's Mates is the qualification to get picked !

Why do I already hate Mason more than Jose ?
Still no explanation as to why the change at a crucial point in the season !
If you start the season with a manager, you should be stuck with him until the end of the season. Chelski should still have Lampard !

Not sure if Mason will keep the same 11 or change it as we lost. I think we need to persist with Bale & Dele to see if they can improve with a run of games to decide whether they stay or go.

Not sure if Mason will keep the same 11 or change it as we lost. I think we need to persist with Bale & Dele to see if they can improve with a run of games to decide whether they stay or go.
thinking the defence will change, given we put the ball in the net a couple of times the front won't

Do you...?
Finishing one place above or below them in a season that's gone the way this one has...no i don't think I give a shit, I just want it to be over
Yep. Both clubs have had woeful seasons. Who finishes higher is nothing to crow about.

Obviously I would prefer it if we finish above them, but the whole season is a write-off.

Finishing above those cunts is the only reason why I'm still remotely invested in this season.

I don't care about spam. When their toxic fans come back they will go back to where they belong. Plus having to play Europa will probably see them in a relegation scrap.

Back
Top Bottom