Mason's Mates vs Wolves - Sunday 16 May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just want this car crash of a season to finish.

But I want us to win our remaining games, get a Europa league spot and finish above spam and woolwich in the process.

But after the Leeds match I am not expecting much from our players. Their collective weak mentality and ability will probably see us in the Europa vanarama or whatever it is next season

I just want this car crash of a season to finish.

But I want us to win our remaining games, get a Europa league spot and finish above spam and woolwich in the process.

But after the Leeds match I am not expecting much from our players. Their collective weak mentality and ability will probably see us in the Europa vanarama or whatever it is next season
Keep taking the medication !

Looking forward to this thrilling end of season challenge

Wolves have nothing to play for and are giving debuts to youngsters

Spurs are full of Internationals so obviously it will be no contest.

Through all the hard times with Mourinho I stuck through but this will probably be the first game I actively avoid this season.

Literally no point to this season end now.
So tough to read this and comments of the same vein, but totally understand where everyone is coming from. I've hardly watched a game live this season for reasons I've already stated.
I hope that once we get back into the stadium and we appoint a new boss with a big broom, next season will be better (hope springs eternal!)

Yeh I have run out of patience with this lot now. How many more times do we hear them come out in the press saying how they want to cut out the mistakes and try their hardest, then a week later we get another inept performance. It’s been like this for 2/3 seasons now and I’m simply fed up with most of this team. Have no real excitement for the rest of the season and just want it to end, so we can move on and sort out this fucking Harry Kane issue and get our manager in

Agree with what people are saying.Sad thing is, i can't see any difference next season.
I think we will end up with a manager who will agree to work with DL,rather than one that DL actually wants.
Havent felt this negative supporting Spurs,ever.Even the shit 90s were fun.

So tough to read this and comments of the same vein, but totally understand where everyone is coming from. I've hardly watched a game live this season for reasons I've already stated.
I hope that once we get back into the stadium and we appoint a new boss with a big broom, next season will be better (hope springs eternal!)
I will watch every minute until the bitter end hoping for something encouraging
COYS

Agree with what people are saying.Sad thing is, i can't see any difference next season.
I think we will end up with a manager who will agree to work with DL,rather than one that DL actually wants.
Havent felt this negative supporting Spurs,ever.Even the shit 90s were fun.
Me too mate but we’re still here!

S2ES.gif
Ultimately it means little but I'd quite like to be able to say we've finished above them 5 seasons in a row... a small victory but I'll take what I can get at this stage.
That’s the new trophy
S2ES.gif

Back
Top Bottom