Match Thread: Everton (A)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

NO1JIB said:
philyjc said:
The FA, Capello and the media have fucked us over as well. Its obviously effected the players even though it shouldn't there fecking professionals.

none of those picked 2 of the countries best midfielders out of position. arry's fault, no one else's.

True but its easier to blame someone who isn't involved with the club. Though I still think the speculation has effected the players to an extent wether they admit it or not.

I feel like driving to sandbanks, slapping Harry and kicking Rosie in the vag.

He IS the best manager we've had in a long time, but I want to see some fucking venom, his post match interviews when we loose are the most fucking annoying thing ever.

Don't string us along Harry, make it clear that your staying or do one...

I think I'm jinxing results. I've say we will win the last 4 weeks and we have done SHIT. So we are going to lose next week.

IS ANYONE really surprised. We were massively out of form, our passing isn't as fast, we aren't working as hard, we aren't playing out from the back. I think our confidence has taken a massive hit.

Also I wonder if Harry taking Ade off was a little kick up the arse?

And Bale on the left surely, surely.

Stoke is MASSIVE now, must win. Silly comment I know but fuck me going to chelsea away with our form currently is woeful

Ramsingh said:
I think I'm jinxing results. I've say we will win the last 4 weeks and we have done SHIT. So we are going to lose next week.

Doesn't work that way I'm afraid, we will definitely loose next week. :vdvcry:

Oh my fucking god, that was the most embarrassing match I have ever watched in my life, Spurs fans were class and the Evertons fans as usual where plastic and one dimensional and cuntish as fuck. Cheers Spurs starting 11 for making me argue for the fill 4 hours home, poor poor poor.

philyjc said:
Take Me Outs on might watch that so I can find some amusement in the rejections...

Its funny watching the sad girls keep there lights on, just to be rejected but a desperate weirdo.

Spooky, I think a letter to Mister Levy might be in hand. We demand an explanation for this drop in performance.

:levystare:

We need to seriously discover our form again and quickly. I refuse to accept that we have become shit overnight...

Well the good news is that Harry isn't going to be England manager at this rate...the bad news is that Harry isn't going to be England manager at this rate.

Now dont get me wrong....

I am as disappointed as the next man over todays game. The tactics imho were wrong for the first 80mins. As soon as bale moved over to the left for the last 10/15mins the whole shape and speed of our game rose. Why he opted to play bale on the right for the rest of the game is beyond me, cos luca wasnt exactly setting the world alight on the left!.

Everton are a ultra defensive team, that have beaten one or two very good teams in the last few weeks. It would be interesting to find out what percentage of wins came by a 1-0 score line over last few years for them.

Did we play badly today?, I am not overly sure we did (?), it was very similar as the manc cunts game last week. We didnt necessarily play badly, we were just exposed as weak/incompetent/unwilling in front of goal. I know I ask the question recently in another post about defoe, and if he was being wasted on the bench, and to a degree, I stand by what i said. Yes, he is regularly offside, and yes, he can snatch at shots, but for those traits to be noticed, means he is at least getting in the right sort of positions. Ady today looked like he was more interested in what was going to happen in to tonight's episode of 'strictly x factor celebrity cock sucking, on ice!' and smiled when subbed. Is this guy smoking some high grade head fucking skunk?, and if so ill take an ounce cos it must be fucking awesome weed. He has obviously slipped into the semi retirement he so often does at clubs after the 8 month or so mark. FUCKING MOVE DIP SHIT, SCORE A FUCKING GOAL!.

But all this talk of '5th place' and the 'now we are fucked' business is, I feel, wrong. We have only lost 3 games. I am still looking at the closing 8 games of the season with a wry smile on my face, and quietly confident of what can be achieved. Lets be honest, Chealchav are fucked beyond repair for this season. Yeah they won today, but fuck me, it wasnt barca or real they were playing, it was stoke, at home. As for the SCUM, we will still have 4 points on them. and no matter how slender the lead, it is a lead. As we know, the SCUM are renowned the world over for how utterly shite they become towards the end of a season. Their recent blip in form is the same as ours, but reversed. Newcastle will give them a run for their money, and whilst the SCUM could come away with 3 points, we will still be in front of them by a point, and no matter how slender the lead, it is a lead.

So come on lads, chin up. Its not all doom and gloom. Are we playing shit at the moment, YES. Is this recent run of shit games true to our form over the rest of the season, NO. The same players are on the pitch, the same man is in charge, And the future is still bright at the lane. Fuck it, champions league was our primary objective this season, and whilst in my hearts of hearts, I would dearly love us to finish above that bunch of fucking, two bob, cock sucking woolwich rejects, 4th still give us our primary objective. Add to this, The FA Cup. We are still in it. I am predicting a liverfool Spurs final, with a 3-1 win to us. The players might see another side to Harry after todays game, one with teeth and a fuck off kick right up their arses.

Onwards and upwards my fellow Spurs.

C.O.Y.S

Modric played a fair bit before on the left so why is it when asked to play there now he performs like he did today? theres a few players in the team at the moment that need a kick up the arse and need to start performing before we fuck it up.

You know, if win our next two games, we'll will have had our bad patch, but still be in the semi final of the FA cup and above A*se in the league.

We won't lose four on the bouce will we? WILL WE? WILL WEEEAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope not.

By the way did anyone see what went on with Saha and some of the Everton players?

I'm sure I saw someone - may have been howard barge him when they came out and Saha wasn't happy at the end of the match - seemed to be having some words with some of the Everton lot.

Then, Distin, has blatantly made a point by wearing his shirt back to front live on ESPN. Something has gone on there.

Dru said:
By the way did anyone see what went on with Saha and some of the Everton players?

I'm sure I saw someone - may have been howard barge him when they came out and Saha wasn't happy at the end of the match - seemed to be having some words with some of the Everton lot.

Then, Distin, has blatantly made a point by wearing his shirt back to front live on ESPN. Something has gone on there.

He's put the shirt on in the dark?

ArtyB said:
Dru said:

He's put the shirt on in the dark?
Could have done.

He wore Saha's shirt on back to front displaying his name by the way, not his own shirt.

Back
Top Bottom