Match thread: Reading vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Marshy said:
sammyspurs said:
Got a feeling AVB will be the making of Defoe.

Fuck me, we moan about him being greedy, but when it comes off like his second! Wow

True but tbh he does that kinda thing a million times and it DOESN'T come off and we all call him a greedy cunt. Just saying,not complaining. Except I took Bale out my FF team ffs. Shall I take Dempsey out next week??

Yeah take him out, and put some gooner scumbag in!

GodSaveTheKing said:
Tucker said:
I think Defoe is looking more of a player lately, I can see him adding to his game under AVB.

So far he has been shown respect and being believed in under AVB. It's amazing how a player can thrive off not being treated like a cunt.

...Which is somewhat ironic considering how Arry allegedly loved him but then fucked him over with chances towards the end

How good was Dembele and Vertonghen! I think Belgian Spur had a hard on throughout that game :balelol:

One thing that did annoy me was Gallas. He's too old now and even though he done well today, he will come up against a much better attack then Reading's.

But other than that we looked great :coys:

Kalyl said:
I'm putting this win down to me wearing my brand spanking new away shirt with Nordli 19 on the back ;) :baletroll:

Never wash that shirt. Where it for the rest of the season, 24hrs a day. If you dont, and we lose, I will send Carlito Brigante round to call you a nob to your face.

:nawty:

The broadcast was amusing. At least in the US, the feed had what sounded to be a Highland Scot bellowing orders on the touchline.

Was convinced that I'd hear this before the end of the game
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypIo5JL7Fo8[/youtube]

And our inability to take our chances and conceding late goals has already cost us 5 points this season.......

It's about getting into good habits, Reading were truly awful - we won't have an easier game all season.

Blanchflower said:
And our inability to take our chances and conceding late goals has already cost us 5 points this season.......

It's about getting into good habits, Reading were truly awful - we won't have an easier game all season.

till we play them at home

Blanchflower said:

Very annoying conceding that Reading goal :bmj:

Wonderful stuff from F365. Fair play to them

Spurs Cruise To 3-1 Reading Win...AVB Out

Disgraceful stuff from Spurs and Andre Villas-Boas, only cruising to a straightforward 3-1 win against Reading with Jermain Defoe bagging a couple, and Gareth Bale scuffing in the other. Villas-Boas continued his appalling man-management by leaving the in-form Brad Friedel in the team and Hugo Lloris on the bench, in the first game he was eligible to play in. If he carries on like this, Villas-Boas will surely get the boot soon...

That felt effin' good! :gomes: :levylol: :kaboullol:

AVB celebrates very much like me. Lots of punching the air, shouting a mixture of swedish/english (avb probably does it in portugese/english) and jumping about. Very nice to see.

I also do alot of crouching in front of the telly. We're basically the same person. But he's sexy, and I'm, well not.

Back
Top Bottom