Match thread: Reading vs Tottenham

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

chimaira said:
VirginiaSpur said:
Thought :sigg: looked lost.

He was pretty awful today, but I hope it just takes time for him to blend in.

What? :dawsonwtf:

I thought he looked lively in the first half. Drifted out of the game about ten minutes or so before his sub, but all in all a strong performance.

S.L.R said:
S.L.R said:
Another one in the pro-Siggy camp. That ball for Lennon, I might think about that next time I have a wank.

Done

Virtual pos rep mate,thanks for that laugh.

Case - we really need the mobile repping back,can anyone else ask,I'm not a goldstar boy,think I need to escalate these concerns. May have to start a petition.

SadlerTHFC said:
Huddlestone looked good when he came on, surprised we were going to loan him out to Stoke :hudd:

Agreed. TBH I wasn't sure why we were gonna do that in the first place apart from on the fitness front.

Hah I have to admit I agree Marshy, the new rep thing doesn't work for me most of the time on a laptop/desktop, and the majority of time I'm on a mobile anyway so it isn't there. But I'm not a goldstar boy either. Anyway, fuck it, all is good with the world today.

Schoolboy'sOwnStuff said:
I give the occasional wrong rep on the app, which is why Case removed it.
so it's your bloody fault then? Just because YOU couldn't do it right, Case removed it?

Fucking favouritism gone rampant.

AberdeenYid said:
so it's your bloody fault then? Just because YOU couldn't do it right, Case removed it?

Favouritism? Don't think I've ever had an exchange with him. Just saw it in the suggestions section.

Edit: I can see the ambiguity in my post. He disabled it because people were giving wrong rep, not just because I was!

tumblr_m8yx2e6JlW1qizx72o2_250.gif

10/10 to AVB at the post match press conference. Faced the media twats who'd been braying about his rough start with class, particularly in his deflection of comments about 'Arry's jab in the Mail about "70-page dossiers".

"I don't know if Harry was mentioning that about Jose Mourinho but it seems strange. I don't use those situations".

:avblol:

Cripps14 said:
Cannot wait for todays celebrations to become GIFs.

But on another note:

Tottenham hand Sandro a licence to roam and Reading are left exposed
Flexibility and fluidity of Sandro, Moussa Dembélé and Gylfi Sigurdsson impressive in Spurs' 3-1 defeat of Reading

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2012/sep/16/tottenham-sandro-flexibility-reading?CMP=twt_gu

Pretty good article.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's Reading we just beat, not Madrid. Don't think this means all our problems are fixed, it just means that it relieves a little bit of pressure from the coach and players, giving them time to gel properly. Don't think there are a lot of tactical lessons to be gleaned from this match.

AberdeenYid said:

Favouritism? Don't think I've ever had an exchange with him. Just saw it in the suggestions section.

Edit: I can see the ambiguity in my post. He disabled it because people were giving wrong rep, not just because I was!
I was massively taking the piss anyway. :adelol:

VirginiaSpur said:
Don't think there are a lot of tactical lessons to be gleaned from this match.
I don't really agree. It was hard for me to follow the midfield in the match, but it really looked like these three were clicking, covering for each other all over the place. It was very, very exciting, and it was exactly what I want to see more of (Sandro going box-to-box and not sitting back as a DM).

Back
Top Bottom