Match Thread: Stevenage (A) F.A. Cup 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someareteeth said:
Fox Soccer in the US is showing the highlights from yesterday's Sunderland / a***nal match so that's the best thing I've seen so far today.
Al Jazeera Sports 3 just did the same, and are now back to the studio for Graeme Souness, Ray Clemence and Glenn Hoddle laying into Arsene Wenger for the last 5 minutes.

Excellent.

dmarchantthfc said:
why the hell is parkers number 8 on upside down,

im fucking fed up of these kit men sack them all thunder cunts

And they keep thinking Niko is 30stone, they gave him a XXL shirt again

coalhada said:
Someareteeth said:
Fox Soccer in the US is showing the highlights from yesterday's Sunderland / a***nal match so that's the best thing I've seen so far today.
Al Jazeera Sports 3 just did the same, and are now back to the studio for Graeme Souness, Ray Clemence and Glenn Hoddle laying into Arsene Wenger for the last 5 minutes.

Excellent.
We want you to staaaaaay....

Éperons said:
bensonrecon said:
Oh and be saved from Chiles inane shit
You don't want to hear about how all Croatians play like Luka?

:harrylol: nope or about how some kid wearing a flat cap is "keeping it old school" :ap:

"He won't like me for saying it but he's almost Luka-lite" You're right he won't like it because it's innaccurate

Lucky for us Stevenage can't hit a fucking barn door. Mind you the ball is spending most of the time in the air on this pitch.

Johnspur said:
There are some serious chumpstains on COYS who knows nothing. Btw I like the term "chucklehead" I shall be using it in future.
Now they're trashing Bale and suggesting he should come off. Makes sense.

I need to stop with the COYS match thread reading.

Back
Top Bottom