Match Thread: Stevenage (A) F.A. Cup 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

S.L.R said:
Are ppl on COYS actually slagging Bale? Cunts.

[quote name='quety101' timestamp='1329665243' post='6098354']
bale everywhere except left wing :S
[/quote]

[quote name='HisnameisLuka' timestamp='1329665905' post='6098475']
Worst performance by bale ever
[/quote]

[quote name='DennisK' timestamp='1329665924' post='6098480']
Bale needs to watch his ego... Its getting a bit put of control.
[/quote]

[quote name='ggspur' timestamp='1329664869' post='6098240']
Dint understand why Bale is playing instead of Kranjcar. Kranjcar is better in that position anyway
[/quote]

[quote name='HisnameisLuka' timestamp='1329664921' post='6098253']
Get Bale off. He's been appalling
[/quote]

[quote name='Modric' timestamp='1329664948' post='6098258']
Bale off please, nothing short of useless.
[/quote]

It's not until after the United game. Suddenly I feel a lot happier about that. We'll smash em at home, today was a typical cup result, didn't surprise me at all, and shouldn't have surprised anyone. I was there for games against Leicester and Grimsby and Burnley so just be glad we're not the team we were in the past and would have lost to a long ranger in the 86th minute

Nice draw, nice to see the blue scum get another home tie against lower league opposition :defoe: pathetic luck they have in cup draws, makes me sick but all the sweeter when we rape 'em :adegrin:

bensonrecon said:
Nice draw, nice to see the blue scum get another home tie against lower league opposition :defoe: pathetic luck they have in cup draws, makes me sick but all the sweeter when we rape 'em :adegrin:

I wouldn't rule Brum out yet.

ArtyB said:
bensonrecon said:

I wouldn't rule Brum out yet.

True they were unlucky not to put it to bed yesterday and hopefully Chris can nail them at home. I'm just bored of virtually every FA Cup draw seeing them get a home tie and usually against teams in different divisions. Proof that karma doesn't exist

Crap..
Ars* - 26th
Manure - 3rd
Replay Stevenage - 7th
Stoke - 17th
Bolton - 18th?

How would that work?

chumpafoo said:
Ah well, not a great result but not a disaster - the pitch looked tiny, I reckon Modric would have made all the difference had he not been ill.......

Yeah we were shit because we aint have no one in midfield to really dictate the tempo and not just dally on the ball. Livermore was tidy enough in there but I don't know why he aint have Kranky starting if VDV and Modders were out.

Back
Top Bottom