Match Thread: Stevenage (A) F.A. Cup 5th Round

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bollocks. Oh well, at least I will be able to get a ticket for the Lane in the near future now. I'm sure that makes you all feel better.

Bale hat trick in the replay please followed by running to the corner of the Park Lane and doing this at the away section
tumblr_lfqqpw4BRj1qc3ioj.gif

So the replay will be this Wednesday or Thursday night?

Could be our lowest attendance for a while. They'll try £20 for tickets so i'll rule myself out of this one, but definitely no good for us with the scum on Sunday. On the plus side we could destroy them 8-0 and get some confidence for it.

can anyone tell me the last time we played well in a cup match ? we're a league team now, our team that beat the jawdees would have fucked stevenage by 6 or 7.

NO1JIB said:
can anyone tell me the last time we played well in a cup match ? we're a league team now, our team that beat the jawdees would have fucked stevenage by 6 or 7.

That thought crossed me during the match as well.

Provisional date for replay at WHL is Wednesday, March 7 - please note, this date is subject to change.

Just said out loud "we didn't beat Stevenage" and that's hammered home some horrible thoughts.

Provisional date is slightly better, get the scum and manure out the way then we have Everton away.

still in the draw, shit like this happens to someone every year, often worse, we drew, not great, but stevenage will never play better than that.

Back
Top Bottom