Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ok. Good. I was watching a game on Sky or BT 2 or some other of the English speaking channels (not American) and the commentator pronounced it Dockertee or Dockerty. Glad he did it wrong, sounded really strange.
Always thought it was an English thing? Like calling Gallagher - gallaker
Never heard it over here but hear commentators saying it 🤷‍♂️

He's not been lights out but think maybe some of his forward passing is being underappreciated. Fizzes and lofts interesting balls to forward runners a few times every game. Needs to improve his delivery when he gets into dangerous positions.

I think there are one or two. They had been having goes at Aurier while bigging up Doherty. Madness really.
I’d go as far as to suggest if the only thing Doherty achieves for £16m is ensuring Aurier gets his shit in order, it’s a bargain. Aurier has been much better this season. His third season.

I’d go as far as to suggest if the only thing Doherty achieves for £16m is ensuring Aurier gets his shit in order, it’s a bargain. Aurier has been much better this season. His third season.
Aurier has been very decent since last year really. Its just how bad Doherty is, thats making people realise how good Aurier is.

Back
Top Bottom