Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Aurier isn’t ultimately ideal either but high risk, high reward especially when you are gunning for big prizes.
high risk high reward? aurier puts in cross after cross on the money does he? going on like hes TAA...hes a million miles away. what he does do is create panic for his club with his recklessness in and around the box.

burnley quality? i would say more along the lines of gary neville, a solid 7/10 every game with no worry of him costing you in big moments. its more important for defenders to be consistent and reliable than high risk/high reward...even though the reward with aurier is minimal anyway

Totally agree. Aurier is a complete liability, I don’t care what anyone says sorry. I can accept he’s had a better season, but moments of madness cost us points and he is so error prone and brainless it’s laughable. Would happily sell Aurier and cut our losses with Doherty. We need a new Right back again.
i know, aurier creates anxiety and that shits gonna spread whether we like it or not.

Equ7mx5XIAEnGkJ
CAPTION COMPETITION!!!

He does look a bit of a plodder, doesn't he? Some real sloppy passing and not too sharp defensively. Not so sure he'll improve much either. Harsh red card though.

See post above yours.
That there above is a classic case of false equivalence. Like counting Magpies and stepping on cracks in the pavments and good things happening. He is a poor player. I dread to think what Mane would have done to him at Anfield. Shall we look at the quality of oponent them wins with him in the side were against? It odd the hate for Aurier has invest Matt with such responsibility. He is easily the number two RB whatever Serge's manifest faillings.

Back
Top Bottom